Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by batmon
    Cool... didn't even notice that! Just got one and I will let you know how it goes. :-)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Palm-Treo-7...1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks...I'd really like to hear your impression of this battery; how well it fits in the Treo, battery life, voltage, etc.

TIA
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    re the voltage: one company may be reporting max volts the other may report avg volts..very common with batteries and may account for the diff
    Sprint 700p
    My just arrived. Shipping is really fast and it is nicely packed! The battery fits just right. I kind of have to push it a bit to have the battery goes in. However, it seems like it fits perfectly. The org. back plate goes in fine too. It is charging now. I will let you know how it goes.

I am really excited now!!

p.s. it seems like the 2400 sold out. some other guy selling the same battery on eBay but the shipping along is like $27!

This guy still have 2200 ones. If my 2400 works out good, I am thinking about buying this 2200 one too since it is $7 cheaper then 2400. :-p

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Palm-Treo-70...QQcmdZViewItem
    So what's the consensus? Do you really have to do a hard reset first for the Seido extended battery to be recognized by the Treo? I would really prefer not to do a hard reset.

Also, is first draining the battery to zero before charging up the correct thing to do? For those people who have NOT done these 2 steps, are you not getting any improved battery life as a result?

Just curious because I just received my Seido extended battery today, and am using it right away without doing anything to it. I haven't had any time to make observations yet on this.

Thanks!
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Mine 2400 Seidio battery will only recharge in the phone. It will not charge in the Seidio charger. Red light does not even go on.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12