Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I was gonna limit the thread to favorite 700p games, but im including all Treo phones. Whats your favorite?

This game Sudoku keeps me busy! Takes me at least 45 minutes to finish one puzzle. THATS a challenge!

Peace
    Visit me at myspace:
    www.myspace.com/stylestrumentals
    Probably TextTwist... its a fairly good word game. I just want to find a good golf game though... blah.
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    Fumanchuu

"Get a grip golf" it's freeware and can be found here... Enjoy!

http://www.avantgo.net/apps/get_a_grip/

KAOS
    I'm a huge MicroQuad fan now that I have hi-res. The only problem with MicroQuad on the 700p is you can't exit the app by hitting a hardkey or the menu key. You have to scroll through the options in MicroQuad until you reach "exit". Not a big deal but a minor inconvenience.

EDIT: I installed to my SD card and launch it via Initiate. The app works great but a long load time.
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    Quote Originally Posted by KAOSWLF
    Fumanchuu

"Get a grip golf" it's freeware and can be found here... Enjoy!

http://www.avantgo.net/apps/get_a_grip/

KAOS
    KAOSWLF - silly question, but there are a ton of files in the zip folder for Get a Grip Golf but no readme or install instructions. Did you simply select all the files to be installed?
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    It's a bit of an aside but my favorite Treo game is NesEm--with Gizmo and Dream Engine close second and third. They emulate NES, Sega Master System, and TurboGrafix/PC Engine, respectively. The number of games I have available on my sd card is mind-boggling. Since I bought them I basically haven't played Palm-native software. They're available at www.kalemsoft.com. There are a couple free emulators called Little John (I think) and Guinea Pig, but I haven't had a lot of luck with them. The Kalemsoft emulators are much more polished.

To answer the original question more properly though, in case you specifically meant Palm OS games, you must try Blokus. It's a tile-based board game which is sort of a combination of Go and Tetris.
    ... blokus is tight :> Bring on more games
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BeantownTreo600
    KAOSWLF - silly question, but there are a ton of files in the zip folder for Get a Grip Golf but no readme or install instructions. Did you simply select all the files to be installed?
    Honestly, I don't know... my buddy is a big golfer and he loves the graphics on that game. I haven't installed it but he loves it and its free so I thought I'd throw it out there for you guys to enjoy. I'm not sure about the install..
    bike or die!
  10.    #10  
    cool yall keep em comin! thanks for the links, too
    Visit me at myspace:
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Bubblet, Jamdat Bowling and Bejeweled2
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoove03
    Whats your favorite?
    Definitely Scrabble; it's really well-implemented on the Palm.

I also like Video Slots and Monopoly; you can find all of these at Handango, and possibly here (I haven't looked).
    None...solutions only
    at&t iPhone3G
    suduko and hot reverse ( cant live without them)
    real dice and palmgames are where you can find them
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Although not really a "Treo game," Chess Tiger, except when I lose (which seems to be often)

www.chesstiger.com
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by longterm
    Definitely Scrabble; it's really well-implemented on the Palm.

I also like Video Slots and Monopoly; you can find all of these at Handango, and possibly here (I haven't looked).
    yo link me to scrabble and monopoly pleeeeassseee i need that in my life lol

see, im new to the whole palm smart phone type of thing. I never knew you could do so much. thanks a lot!
    Visit me at myspace:
    I love Village Sim. I also like DopeWars, and Space Trader.

Village Sim: http://www.ldw.com/vs/index.html
    Dope Wars: http://www.freewarepalm.com/games/dopewars(palm).shtml
    SpaceTrader: http://www.freewarepalm.com/games/spacetrader.shtml

I've been meaning to look for some new games, but until I do these three provide plenty of time wasting opportunities. (And DopeWars and Space Trader are free to boot).

Edit:
    Bike or Die is a great game. Half the fun is learning the controls.
    Last edited by Brandorr; 07/15/2006 at 07:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoove03
    yo link me to scrabble and monopoly pleeeeassseee i need that in my life lol

see, im new to the whole palm smart phone type of thing. I never knew you could do so much. thanks a lot!
    Go to http://www.handango.com; they have them both.
    Quote Originally Posted by MsRandall
    Bubblet, Jamdat Bowling and Bejeweled2
    How'd you get Jamdat Bowling on your 700p?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast