Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Every time I try to connect to Sprint Power Vision on the 700p, I get an Error 3000. I'm usually able to connect on the second attempt. It's driving me nuts though, and I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this problem. I have yet to call Sprint support - dreading the potentially convoluted and lengthy process.
    The same thing started happening to me this morning. Error 3000 then a successful connection. I called Sprint and went through a guy who put me on hold after every question to either go read his script or ask someone. Anyway, we had to do the ##774 reset of the network connections and he had to give me my phone specific code which I had lost (brain not working, can't remember what it's called-MLS?). That did the trick....
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    I might have posted this in another thread - but the same thing happened to me. I called Sprint, and they also had me do the reset.

It helped, but the error still happens.

Larry Z.
    That's me in the photo - you can check out my kung fu school at http://www.kungfuschool.org
    LZ,

I got the error two more times after the reset and then everything was fine....
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more