1.    #1  
    Is there a way to change the default behaviour to use Bluetooth for the business card beam?
    No, there is not. You can use the "Send" option if you wanna Bluetooth or email it. Ben
  3.    #3  
    That's what I thought. Darn it. Someone needs to write a mini app to do this. (Or Palm needs to provide the option). It would make business card beaming much more useful if the default were bluetooth. No need to perfectly line up the IR port, and I could beam to most BT phones...
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandorr
    That's what I thought. Darn it. Someone needs to write a mini app to do this. (Or Palm needs to provide the option). It would make business card beaming much more useful if the default were bluetooth. No need to perfectly line up the IR port, and I could beam to most BT phones...
    I'm not sure if there's a difference between sending a business card and sending a contact, but it's my understanding that you can use either BT or IR to send contacts. To use BT to send a contacts, you would use the send option, and to use IR, you would use the Beam option. I'm pretty sure you can already send and receive contacts via BT. You shouldn't need an extra app.

Keep in mind that if you wanted to send business cards via bluetooth, you would need to pair your Treo with the other BT enabled phone. Although once the phones have been paired, you won't need to do it again, unless the other person deletes the pairing from their phone and vice versa.
    You can, but it's the default thing and it defaults to IR. Ben