1.    #1  
    Anyone know of any stores that stock the adaptor to allow me to use a stereo headset to lsiten to music? I'd love to havve on for the plane trip I have this coming Thursday, but dont really want to pay overnight shipping for a $5 part.
    Dave
    Sprint Pre User Who LOVED his Pre but left for a more supported phone (EVO Shift)...maybe one day Sprint & HP will see the light and bring us a great 4g capable Pre replacement!
    Compusa / Best Buy / Frys all have 2.5 to 3.5 jack adapters, as does Radio Shack. Just make sure to get one that does the proper gender bending
    Former: Visor, Prism, VisorPhone, Treo 270,Treo 650, Centro Now: Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by duandcc
    Anyone know of any stores that stock the adaptor to allow me to use a stereo headset to lsiten to music? I'd love to havve on for the plane trip I have this coming Thursday, but dont really want to pay overnight shipping for a $5 part.
    try radioShack. I got my for $5. get the 3.5mm to 2.5mm or something like that and then you can use your stereo headset. On the T600 you'll need Freedom app to redirect audio to the headset. with Freedom installed you can even have mp3 ringtones ring to the headset. it works with your earbud too.

you can get freedom from www.toysoft.ca