I recently switched from a Treo 600 to a Treo 650. In treo 600 it was possible to add text in front of a telephone number in a contact entry and this preceeding text was shown in the contact list (the list from where I can choose a number to dial). I used that to label the mobile phone numbers of different people belonging to the same contact. For example, I have a single contact entry for Jane and Bill Smith comprising their common address and telephone number as well as their two different mobile phone numbers. In treo 600 I put a "Jane" in front of the mobile number of Jane and a "Bill" in front of his mobile number. In the contact list these preceding "labels" were shown in front of the numbers so I could easily distinguish between these numbers.

In the treo 650 for each telephone number having a preceding text only a blank line is shown! It is possible to add trailing text after the numbers, but this text is not shown in the contact list.

Is there a way to get the old behavior of the treo 600 also for the treo 650? Or is there another solution (or additional software) to achieve that?

Any help would be very much appreciated.