1.    #1  
    I go to Palmgear.com tonight and their site is:

"No web site is configured at this address."

ugh.

Off to handango...
    We're all naked if you turn us inside out.
    -David Byrne
    I always try http://www.eurocool.com first. I only go to PalmGear if I can't find it at Eurocool. I like the way the site is layed out a lot better, not to mention not having nearly the web site problems that PalmGear has been plagued with.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    god.. I am jsut following you around ****!

I end up just doing a search on google for what type of software I 'm looking for. Actually I do that for eveything, hardware, software. .IT really works well. Never heard of eurocool, I'm tryign it out!

Thanks!

-miradu2000
    My name is Michael Ducker and I'm a Visorahlic
  4.    #4  
    Hey Miradu...where do you live in Saint Paul? I'm up on the East Side.
    -David Byrne
    Minneapolis is the major metropolitan area for ND, SD, NE, and MN (obviously). Great state, but you guys really need to raise your speed limits.

Minnesota -- the land of 10,000 lakes and 1,000 fish (most of which are in Mille Lacs -- great ice fishing!)
    -Joshua
    We got 70mph outstate, just how fast do you want to go?

Minnesota:10,000 lakes, 1,000 fish, and Patrick Steward acting at our theatres.

(btw: for those locating, I'm in south Minneapolis.)

Dieter
  7.    #7  
    The worst is when you are heading through montana and you hit the ND border. Ugh. 70mph through ND is just agonizing.

I kind of took this whole thread off topic, didn't I?
    -David Byrne
    Originally posted by dietrichbohn
    We got 70mph outstate, just how fast do you want to go?
    More than the 55mph posted on your in-state highways. I'm in Aberdeen and crossing into Minnesota at Milbank/Big Stone area. Do you have a better suggestion for getting my wife to the Mall of America?

South Dakota -- home of Tom Brokaw, Bob Barker, and The Wizard of Oz!
    -Joshua
    PalmGear just moved. Today is the first day in the new location. I went up there today and bought the eyemodule2 and a 16 Mb springboard. They didn't even have lights on in the showroom yet. I talked to the owner and he seemed really nice. He was in the showroom working on the display cases. Be patient, they will be back online soon.

Rick
    Co-VP DFWPUG
    Originally posted by gadgetguru
    PalmGear just moved. Today is the first day in the new location. I went up there today and bought the eyemodule2 and a 16 Mb springboard. They didn't even have lights on in the showroom yet. I talked to the owner and he seemed really nice. He was in the showroom working on the display cases. Be patient, they will be back online soon.

Rick
    Co-VP DFWPUG
    I just tried them, and they are back up and running.
    Bret Snyder<BR>If you don't know where you're going,<BR>You'll probably end up somewhere else.