Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Someone got OWNED...
    Yeah i was saying that before i even received the 700p which you guys hyped up soo much. Even most of the people who was behind the 700p didnt even purchase one.Well at least I know now not to even recommend a palm os product to anyone unless they want an outdated OS. Ha you need a ton of apps to even put this thing on the same level with the 700w with makes the phone unstable(resets). What about the white blank screen when you go to different apps or the lagging. You guys are talking about a update will fix everything lol. You guys will just be waiting. The 700p is not even selling like the 700w is.Blazer cant even pull up alot of pages.I will even show you a picture of this device that cant even load pages that my 700w could. The average person here will tell you they are having a hard time getting over 200kbps with blazer. I see why guys are not even upgrading from the 650 because its a waste of money. Dont worry guys I will have my 700w from sprint in august.
    [B]its still the best phone on the market just a few problems, nothing is perfect if you dont like sell it mines work fine. People always tell me their 700w is weak, so to each is own. go buy a sidekick
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
    Look at these screenshots from a 3.2mp camera of my 700p loading less than half the page and stops. It Can't even load small sites like ebgames.com. I know other have gotten this error. Wow what a device. You upgrade it to Evdo and can't even load websites. Way to go Palm! I guess my best bet is to just buy a laptop and get VZW wireless internet. I can't wait till sprint releases the 700w. This 700p is going on ebay with no reserve. The 700p has brought nothing more that resets in my life. This things has more random resets than my 1985 nintendo!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by ink883
    I have yet to find a compelling reason (i.e. the killer app) to choose Windows Moble over Palm.

what about slingbox?
    you need a better camera the pictures are not clear.......lol
    Treoing & Loving it
    I regret it 100%
    hey man dont listen to all these palm os geeks they will just tell you the palm os is the best in the world. Just get the 700p and watch how crappy it is. Window is way better.
    well you can see the error (this page is too large to be displayed) error.
    no one told you the 700w is weak unless they didnt use the 700p which is worthless.
    the 700w is weak i told people dont even waste your time with that. Of course the guy said it was weak and he was going to get the 700p like me, i let him use my phone and he was upset that his phone was so terrible.
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
    If you own a 700w and go out and buy a 700p you will be going backwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by cccablecompany
    Look at these screenshots from a 3.2mp camera of my 700p loading less than half the page and stops. It Can't even load small sites like ebgames.com. I know other have gotten this error. Wow what a device. You upgrade it to Evdo and can't even load websites. Way to go Palm! I guess my best bet is to just buy a laptop and get VZW wireless internet. I can't wait till sprint releases the 700w. This 700p is going on ebay with no reserve. The 700p has brought nothing more that resets in my life. This things has more random resets than my 1985 nintendo!!!
    Didnt I read this gripe from you in another thread already?

It took 30 seconds for the entire website to load on my 650 with xiino
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dezicartel
    what about slingbox?
    What does slingbox do that orb and a tuner card can't do?
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Until WM has chatter, I cant see switching.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    www.ebgames.com loads fine for me. There are 4 ways I loaded this site on my treo 700p (2 of which used Blazer)

1. Wide Page Mode in Blazer. It is described in manual and the My Treo App.
    2. The Google gateway via Blazer.
    3. Opera
    4. Palm VNC or MobileTS to connect to your computer at home at surf the internet with the browser of your choice.

BTW - My NES was one of the most reliable systems I have ever owned. I have never known any Nintendo System to have random resets (From NES - DSlite).
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by cccablecompany
    No offense, but don't you think you're overdoing it? I think by now, the whole forum knows you don't like the 700p and it's going on ebay once Sprint gets the 700w, etc. How about we just keep all the complaints to ourselves and let the 700p owners enjoy their Treos in peace?
    FOCUS!!!!

<throwing popcorn at the monitor>
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    It's not the heat; it's the stupidity!
    You could actually dual-post this in a camera forum complaining how your camera takes blurry pics when all competitors cameras work great.

Of course then you'd only get tips on how to properly use your digital camera, and that's obviously not what you want out of this.
    A bit of a nut if you ask me
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast