1.    #1  
    I was looking at a post earlier today about reviews on BT headsets and someone said they got one at BestBuy for $10 that works. someone else verified it. Well here I am at bestbuy and there's no such thing. and I can't find that post anymore. Is it the bad crack?
    I'd say something (hoping to be witty) but I'd probably be modded out of here.

I've had the same experience with stories about cheap BT headsets (Scala 500 to be precise) at CompUSA. I ended up just buying it at the regular price out of frustration.

You might be a more principled or patient human and refuse to buy until there is a $10 bargain in sight.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarantis
    I was looking at a post earlier today about reviews on BT headsets and someone said they got one at BestBuy for $10 that works. someone else verified it. Well here I am at bestbuy and there's no such thing. and I can't find that post anymore. Is it the bad crack?
    no you weren't smoking bad crack i got one for $9.99 at best buy. it's a nokia bh-200. they had a sale about two months ago and they were letting them go for only $9.99. unfortunately that day they sold out when i got there so i got a raincheck. Then they got another shipment in and i got mine.
    hmmmm . . . I thought crack was like sex and pizza. There is no bad sex or pizza.
    Logitech Mobile Freedom at CompUSA for $8.98 after $30 mail in rebate. Deal ends tomorrow.
    No idea how well it works with the 700p.