1.    #1  
    https://www.enfora.com/shop/detail.aspx?ID=43

Has anyone bought this for their 650, and now have a 700P, and tried on the 700P? It does say "for 650", but I was curious if it does work.

Thanks
    I am not sure why anyone would actually want one. The sled kind of reminds me of the contraption that Captain Pike was strapped into on Star Trek...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    No it will not work. Also, I emailed Enfora and asked them if they plan to release one for the 700P and their response was NO.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    What a bunch of Crapola - NO?
    I can only imagine that one of the shortcomings of this accessory was that - even with the internal power supply - the battery life was attrocious. I find myself reiterating that throughout the strings on WiFi in these forums: WiFi access on your phone might SEEM like a good idea, but it is a hellacious drain on your battery. If you think that talk time on your Treo is limited, if you could use Skype to make calls through a WiFi enabled Treo they would last minutes and your phone would then be DEAD. WiFi is a power hog, which is one of the reasons that Bluetooth was developed way back when - it is much less demanding on battery power...