1.    #1  
    Does anyone know any good software for keeping the data on two visors synchronized? My wife and I have a Visor and Platinum respectively and would like to share schedules, addresses, etc. Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Interesting concept. I'd like to do it too. That way I take my VDX on vacation, and not care if it is hurt. And leave my pricey Prism with short life batteries home.

I'd start by creating a different file name to which I sync for my PIM (Lotus Org) and making sure the usernames on each PDA are different and assign files appropriately. Then I would open the PIM file for person 2 and sync with person's 2 pda. No doubt if I actually do this there will be some hangups, but that would seem to make sense.

NB: One problem for me is that the cradles are different too.
    If it doesn't have a slot for SDHC--I don't want it. Period.
    Or, just synch to Outlook (assuming that you are using Windows). I have been keeping eight different organizers synchronized this way for months. Actually the number tends to vary from about six to ten units, but you get the point.
    I'm not sure why it would make any difference Lotus v. Outlook. The concepts are the same. But anyway, I HATE Outlook as a PIM>
    If it doesn't have a slot for SDHC--I don't want it. Period.