Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Does this have anything to do with having Vision VS. Power Vision. I didn't upgrade to Power Vision on my 700 and mine is locked.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    I have power vision and mine are locked.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by ink883
    I have power vision and mine are locked.
    yea me too
    Visit me at myspace:
    www.myspace.com/stylestrumentals
    I hope this gets solved with an update.
    diane
    Has anyone figured out a fix for this? I am still having the problem and it really stinks!
    No fix yet, and its getting old!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  7.    #47  
    im still waiting has anyone called sprint ?
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot
    ya it sucks about these locked picture mails...seems when u receive a picture u need to forward the link to your email then from a computer open up email and download pic then resend to your versamail account via treo, then u can download and use, wont have padlock on it

as far as filez, i have used it to unlock ringers that i have sent to my phone but it doesnt give u the option to unlock the pictures
    This kid has the answer. I work for Sprint, and had a customer call in today with the issue ye were all discussing. I followed his/her steps, and the problem was solved. I've had it submitted to be added to our database, so this shouldn't be a big problem anymore. Thanks a bunch, IGS
    Last edited by Mortamyr; 08/22/2006 at 06:16 PM.
  9.    #49  
    what did you do?
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl
    what did you do?
    Exactly what ItalianGSpot said. Save it to your computer, then send it to your Treo through Versamail as an attachment. It worked just fine for us
    No Treo here, just a Treo/Blackberry Tech
    O.K., but shouldn't it just be easy like all the rest of the Treo's, when you get the link, save the picture and no lock? Why the extra steps? Don't get me wrong if you/I need the picture now, then take the steps. This is something that should be fixed ASAP, we are paying for this Picture Mail, right?
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    O.K., but shouldn't it just be easy like all the rest of the Treo's, when you get the link, save the picture and no lock? Why the extra steps? Don't get me wrong if you/I need the picture now, then take the steps. This is something that should be fixed ASAP, we are paying for this Picture Mail, right?
    Agreed. We didn't have this issue with the 650s. We should be able to save our pics normally without having to do the extra steps.
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
    I agree with ye 100%. But, there's really nothing that I can do. If they actually decide to fix this problem, I'll be sure to let ye all know
    No Treo here, just a Treo/Blackberry Tech
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Ok, check this out. This is what you do. When you get a picturemail, select "View Media" to open the pic up. Then just tap and hold on the image and you'll be asked where you want to save it. Save it go to it and presto, no padlock. The trick is to not hit the "Save To Phone" link. Just tap on the pic and hold for like 3 seconds.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djraw
    Ok, check this out. This is what you do. When you get a picturemail, select "View Media" to open the pic up. Then just tap and hold on the image and you'll be asked where you want to save it. Save it go to it and presto, no padlock. The trick is to not hit the "Save To Phone" link. Just tap on the pic and hold for like 3 seconds.
    While that works, it doesn't seem to be a full size image.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ink883
    While that works, it doesn't seem to be a full size image.
    You wouldn't get a full size image anyway if you just gonna use it as picID.
    Last edited by djraw; 08/23/2006 at 03:33 AM.
    When I hold the button down to do that it goes to alerts. Even when I don't have any alerts
    Quote Originally Posted by k_gilly
    When I hold the button down to do that it goes to alerts. Even when I don't have any alerts
    Don't hold the center button down.. Use your stylus or finger and hold the actual picture and the options should show up.
  19.    #59  
    i agree we should not have to go through all of these steps to get a picture
    to me it sounds like the pics are being encripted in a treo only format. caus ei have locked pics in my memory card and when i open the card using card export the pics dont open. they are like files that the pc cant read
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast