Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and ask if anyone has a spare unlocked Treo 650 or 700w that they would like to give to me!! One that is in full working order!! (I dont mind a scratch or two as long as its not too bad on the screen)

Can't hurt to ask right? I was told to ask here from "Theog" on palminfocenter.com

THANK YOU ALL!!

I am willing to accept a new or gently used Sprint Treo 700p. Refurbished are welcomed as well. Willing to trade gently used Sprint Treo 650 of the the above if your heart isn't moved to provide it for free.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    stop spamming the boards and get out.

mods: perm ban him
    If we're giving away free Treo's now, I'll take one. And if you can find it in your heart to leave all of your credit card numbers and your social security number in the Memo's section I would appreciate it, and if you can't I'm willing to give a slightly used sock.

Quote Originally Posted by joshh347
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and ask if anyone has a spare unlocked Treo 650 or 700w that they would like to give to me!! One that is in full working order!! (I dont mind a scratch or two as long as its not too bad on the screen)
    Assuming that you are sincere in your post, you can also keep a watchful eye for misplaced Treos in public places (and hope you are unable to locate the rightful owner despite some effort on your part), or entering contests that give out Treos as prizes or taking-up a job that has Treos as benefits.

Just some other ways to get a Treo short of earning money for it.

Other board members: Though he asked first, I was a member of T|C before him so I automatically qualify for the free Treo.
    My Momma always said, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.....so I can't say anything about "Josh".
    Quote Originally Posted by o_town_racer
    My Momma always said, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.....so I can't say anything about "Josh".
    Crickets chirping
    M100, M515, Tungsten E, Treo 600, Treo 650 unlocked GSM; SW 1.20 ENA; FW 1.71 (T-mobile)
    WoW FREE Treo's...Send one over here please . Maybe I should go to ALL Treo Forums & ask for a FREE Treo, someone is bound to give one up .
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    So Joshh347, if the screen is pretty bad are you not going to accept it or accept but be really annoyed with the person that gave it to you?
    I want a free one too, but please make it a new one. I already have an old one.

NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Would you please deliver my new Treo 650 to me in my new free BMW?
    BM Sent
    I think Tim should get it
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
    Quote Originally Posted by leardvr
    I think Tim should get it
    Yes, that's exactly right.
    I have a Treo 650 GSM that I will give you for free.

All you need to do it Paypal me the shipping and handling charges. I'm pretty sure I can ship it to you for $400.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    wow...and all i got for free was an AOL CD.
    My Palm OS History: US Robotics Palm Pilot 1000 > Palm Vx > Handspring Visor Edge > Palm m505 > Handspring Treo 90 > Handspring Treo 300 > Handspring Treo 600 > PalmOne Treo 650 > Palm Treo 700p > Palm Treo 755p > Palm Centro 690

Other Phones: Sony Z100 > Motorola StarTAC ST7867W > Motorola TimePort P8767 > Sanyo SP6000 > Motorola v50 > Motorola v600 > Nokia 6102i > Blackberry 7290 > Blackberry 8700c
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    hahaha... like i said... it can't hurt to ask, right??
    I like big butts and I cannot lie
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    WoW FREE Treo's...Send one over here please . Maybe I should go to ALL Treo Forums & ask for a FREE Treo, someone is bound to give one up .

MAYBE I SHOULD GO TO A PORSCHE FORUM AND ASK FOR A FREE PORSCHE!

(yes i am screaming)
    God bless you, Josh... I read your first post, cringed, and just waited for this board to rip you a new one. They've actually gone fairly lightly on you.

Stop eyein' my Treo while I'm talking to you.

Hey! HEY! Eyes up here.

That's better.