1.    #1  
    I know there are tons of posts but we keep on learning from each other.

I would like to list the essential free apps that should be loaded on every Treo 650 (in no particular order).

In order to be on the below list, I assume the Treo owner has neither a SD card or a Internet data plan because "everyone" does not have either or both. So as a result everyone would not be able to used certain programs without one of the other.

CutPaste5
    FieldPlus
    LEDOff
    PowerUp
    ShortCut5
    Switch5
    KeyShades - I personally used KB LightsOff since I have registered it.
    Yaps - Now you have a safe place to keep your passwords, use PassPhrase if you need help coming up with a new password
    Video Jigsaw - Now you can have some fun with those pictures you have on the Treo

Now for those who have a SD card, I would add
    CardKeeper
    FileProg - Even though I use Resco Explorer, I would use FileProg over Filez
    LinkStart
    PalmPDF
    NVBackup - I have to say I prefer Resco Backup, but alas it is not free

For those who have a data plan, I would add
    Directory Assistant
    SharkMSG - Here because it uses SMS which is extra cost

Read more detail reasons or explainations here.
    Last edited by godschoice; 07/13/2006 at 02:00 AM.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by godschoice

For those who have a data plan,
    I would also add Flight Status
  3.    #3  
    I didn't see this other thread, probably make sense to respond to this one "Top 10 FREE software titles?"
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Hi, I am using both PalmOS (Treo 650) & PPC Base Phone (IPAQ6515)...
    On PPC, I got these 2 programs that I like to use so much, but couldn't find them for Palm OS.
    The first one is JEYO MOBILE EXTENDER that allows me to download all my sms from IPAQ6515 during sync to my Outlook.
    Second one is Pocket Controller Enterprise, which actually allow me to see my PPC interface on my desktop.

Can anyone please suggest where I can find these programs, but compatible with Treo 650.

Thanks alot.