1.    #1  
    I have a Treo 650 and I was talking to my friend a couple of minutes ago and she said she tried to call my phone but it went directly to my voicemail so I'm like hmm thats weird so I called it myself and it went directly to my voicemail and I remembered the phone was turned off so I turned it on and called again but the same thing happened. I had a Treo 600 which also started to do the same thing and I know this is a new problem with my 650 because my mom called it like 4 or 5 days ago and it rang. So I have no idea whats wrong and I thought someone here might know. Thanks for any help.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Who's your provider? If it's Sprint or Verizon, most likely your data is on (green arrows going right and left by the antenna icon) and then all of your phone calls will go to voicemail. I used to utilize an applet called BatteryDR to kill my data connection (http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=60548).
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mtrimmer
    Who's your provider? If it's Sprint or Verizon, most likely your data is on (green arrows going right and left by the antenna icon) and then all of your phone calls will go to voicemail. I used to utilize an applet called BatteryDR to kill my data connection (http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=60548).
    Thanks I'll check that out. I was reading a little on here and found some info referring to data connections oh and by the way I have Sprint but anyway I went into prefs and then network and it says I'm not connected. I'm going to try this link you gave me though and see if the program helps. I'll report back to tell my results.
  4.    #4  
    Wow, I just downloaded battery doctor and went to the option to disable data then I called my phone and it rang. Thank you so much for your advice I really appreciate it.
    I used to use it also, but I started having problems with Versamail not downloading my email. I decided to disable it because I don't think I had many lost calls, and I also, for some reason, cannot find the unlock code that I bought. I don't want to pay for it twice, so I'm just not going to use it.