1.    #1  
    Please help... My Calendar Information is synced perfectly.. but my Contacts stopped syncing sometime ago. I did a hard Reset, Reinstallation of Palm OS and everything and NOTHING. Now I have no Contact information in my Treo 650! I have dotted every I and Crossed every T in this situation. For some reason.. I'm having an extreme difficult time in keeping everything Synced on my treo 650. My trusty Kyocera 7135 Never had this problem. Could this be a hardware problem???

In iSync it tells me it's syncing my contacts but they just aren't there.
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Do you still have contacts listed in your Address Book application on your Mac?
    Forensic Scientist

3.    #3  
    Yes I do.. they just aren't making it into the Treo. Also... Changes I make to the Treo 650 don't make it to the Address book either. It's very Strange. Calendar and todo's sync fine.. Perfectly
    I bought this Treo Refurbished and I'm wondering if that has ANYTHING to do with it. It was working at one point however.
  4.    #4  
    Okay.. I wanted to update everyone. It seems that whatever I put in my handhelp PDA, Get's synced with my iPod but not with my Address Book. What's going on?
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Are changes you make on your T650 being updated in the "Addresses" section of your Palm Desktop program? If so you might need to check your conduit settings.
    Forensic Scientist

6.    #6  
    That's a big Negative... This is Extremely Strange.
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    In Hotsync Conduit Manager settings, what are your setting for Address Book and Contacts?
    Forensic Scientist