1.    #1  
    Hi Treotions,

I am using LJP to play NES games (great app that works quite well for me)

The only problem I am having is that I cannot recieve call while playing (doesn't ring)

But I did this test. I called myself using a secondary line. If I tap the touch screen while the phone "should" be ringing, it will begin to ring and I can pick up the call.

Has anyone created a workaround for this issue?

Thanks for any help.

PS I am using a sprint 700p
    this issue has been brought up before and there is no solution. best thing you can do is buy NesEm, it is far more stable than LJP and calls go through.
  3.    #3  
    LOL that was my next question. Thank you for the quick response. Is NesEm fully compatible with the 700p to your knowledge? I did check it out yesterday and it looked like a good product.
    It's just the way the program is. When the game plays it uses up everything. I'll play it and when I click on something I'll have 10 text messages waiting for me. Just don't get addicted to it. I'd switch to the other players, but I am addicted to Street Fighter 2 for the SNES, so I need LJP.
    ----

Sprint Treo 700p
    am i doing something wrong with ljp? i installed udmh and tried to run ff5 and it was slow as heck =/