1.    #1  
    One of the managers at my office decided to take his Treo 650 swimming. Obviously, it did not survive. He brought it to me, and asked me to replace it. I called Sprint, and requested a replacement. They told me that they were sorry, but they did not have anymore 650s so they would have to send a 700P. DARN. So, being the good IT guy that I am, I switched my number to the 700P, and gave my 650 to the manager. All for research, of course. This is the first 700 in the company, and I have to make sure that all the apps work on it
    You better hope he doesnt find out ;-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

lol i know that would suck!

hope he doesn't go on treocentral.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    There are plenty of people who don't care about the EVDO and just want something that works. For those people the 650 is probably a better choice untill palm releases the first firmware update and developers have updated their apps.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    True. Not that many people even know what EVDO is!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carterism
    True. Not that many people even know what EVDO is!
    They may not know what EVDO is but they understand 'broadband'. It seems to be hyped quite a bit now (and you get this hype crossed over from Verizon to Sprint.)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

7. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    You better hope he doesnt find out ;-)
    EVDO plan would tip them off no?
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    EVDO plan would tip them off no?
    And the added expense, if they were paying for it themselves.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!