1.    #1  
    My "on demand" wont launch, keeps giving me a system error. I've done a warm reset, no luck. Anyone have any thoughts on how to correct or know where I can go to re-install it.

Thanks.
    just reinstall it again, if you hard reset it will go back to normal, or you can just reinstall the prc
    Mine required an upgrade today -- works fine. (I just really started using it yesterday and like it alot.)
  4.    #4  
    Where can I find the file to re-install, it's not on the installation disk that came with the phone.
    Does anyone know how to upgrade OnDemand with my Handmark Express registration info? I had an Express registration on my 650, and now that the bundled OnDemand services has expired on my 700p, I just want to input my old registration info, but cannot seem to find a way to do so (seems Sprint wants to get involved with a $4.99 monthly charge).
    You can't. Handmark got back to me saying that I will have to install the original Pocket Express software.
    Quote Originally Posted by TFloyd
    Where can I find the file to re-install, it's not on the installation disk that came with the phone.

its in your hardrive

C:/program files/palm/(your hotsync name)/archive or backup folder , it should be there ondemand.prc if not let me know and ill find it and post the prc
  8.    #8  
    Thanks, I'll check and get back to you.
    FYI ondemand seems to occasionally flake out and then self repair
    I started this thread http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ighlight=white
    when mine did

I actually deleted it and then reinstalled... (You do so my running a program on the ROM btw instructions linked to in that thread also.) It still didnít work then the next day all was shiny again....go figure
  10.    #10  
    Reinstalled it from the hard drive and it's working again, thank you all for the help and comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by brichter21
    You can't. Handmark got back to me saying that I will have to install the original Pocket Express software.

If you install Pocket Express you lose the movies which are for free. Right now I use Dir Assit and it works well. My wife is stilling running Pocket Express and the freebie does not include the movie module; but it does with On Demand!
    Well, I am paying for my PE so I do get all the channels. However, I thought the movies were not free on the 700P version of PE (OD) after the trial. Good for everybody then using OD