Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ordered mine from TC yesterday, along with some totally sweet james-bond-pen-styli... will report soon.
    Right, but a Blackberry lasts for days, same chemistry battery and push email. Doesn't make sense. If there's a calibration method it should have been included with the factory or 3rd party products, there were none. Less than one day from such a robust battery is just pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by spookysco
    Right, but a Blackberry lasts for days, same chemistry battery and push email. Doesn't make sense. If there's a calibration method it should have been included with the factory or 3rd party products, there were none. Less than one day from such a robust battery is just pathetic.
    When I tried out the BB 7130e it did not last for days. The battery life is one of the reasons I stuck with the Treo over the BB because I could never make it through a whole day with the BB. That is one disadvantage of cdma vs. gsm is that we get less battery-life compared to a comparable gsm device.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Well, I am an Attending Anesthesiologist at a busy tertiary care center, who does 24 hour call, and got my Seido extended life battery about three weks ago.

So far, I am getting at least twice the battery life I got with my Verizon 700P standard battery. Right now, 9:30 am, post-call, after working non-stop since 7 am yesterday morning, and heavily using my Treo for calls and web surfing (I keep my EVDO connection open all the time), I have 62% left on my charge.
    Now that I have the extended battery installed, the original becomes the backup. What is the recommendation as to how long before switching out to recharge the other battery. I have no experience with storage drainage on these batteries.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikenk
    Now that I have the extended battery installed, the original becomes the backup. What is the recommendation as to how long before switching out to recharge the other battery. I have no experience with storage drainage on these batteries.

Thanks
    This link has some good information. I'm still looking at it but I think the idea is to store your spare in a cool area with about a 40% charge. Check out the link though.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12