1.    #1  
    I have been using a Treo 600 for three years and have had good success with exchange of data between my laptop and the 600 syncing to Entourage. NOW I purchased a Treo 700p and my business gave me a new MacBook Pro and I can't get anything to sync. I installed the software as per the instructions, checked out the HotSync manager, made sure settings remained the same for Entourage and nothing happens. It just sits there trying to hook up and finally gives me a message that it can't sync. I even uninstalled the programs and reinstalled them and neither one will sync now. Any help out there? There is no connection.
    Try e2sync (http://www.e2sync.com/) if you want to sync with Entourage.

Missing Sync (http://www.markspace.com/missingsync_palmos.php) is another great sync product for OS X but I don't know what its Entourage capabilities are.
    It should sync fine, it has for me. I am currently using Missing Sync 5.1 and it works fine also with a MacBook Pro and 700p. How are you syncing, USB or bluetooth? If USB try unplugging and replugging the cable. I've found you can get a loose connection sometimes that doesn't allow the sync.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Make sure you enable "sync to palm" in Isync. It works perfectly for me.
    When I used iSync, it did not pass on both work and home addresses to the PDA -- I only got one. Is this still the case?

I have Sync Services enabled in Entourage, so it pushes data to Address Book which then can be synced via iSync.
    This is due to the iSync conduit. I've posted about this before, it only syncs the home address. Even if you have only one address in a contact, if it's not the home address it doesn't get synced. It has always been like this and likely always will be.

That's why I use Missing Sync. It correctly syncs both addresses along with lots of other things (like contact pictures and categories).

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyS
    When I used iSync, it did not pass on both work and home addresses to the PDA -- I only got one. Is this still the case?

I have Sync Services enabled in Entourage, so it pushes data to Address Book which then can be synced via iSync.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680