1.    #1  
    My Treo600 is doing something weird today, when you hit the right most button (the Light with the Lock) on it and it shuts off the screen, when I usually hit it again the phone comes up with a key lock and I have to hit the center button to allow me to use the keys, today, this stopped! Not sure why. Any ideas? I would try resetting, but I am on the road, and have yet to find anything small enough to fit in the back of the phone.

Thanks,
    Craig M.
    Former Treo600 User
    No Longer Using a Treo, but Checking the Forums for Updates and such!
    Lots of things fit the reset hole in the back of the 600 - I use to use a regular ink pen tip.

Why don't you wish your wife the new Treo instead? Would that not be safer?

Ben
  3.    #3  
    Howdy! Thanks for the reply Ben. I actually realized that my Stylus Pen unscrews and then the tip fits the reset whole.

I have found that the pens I am using (and I did not think they were anything extreme) that they do not fit.

Since the reset, everything seems to be working well.
    Craig M.
    Former Treo600 User
    No Longer Using a Treo, but Checking the Forums for Updates and such!
    Two years ago I lost the stylus for my 600 and since then I have always made it a point to have an ink pen with the right sized head to fit the reset hole. I did an intelligent thing not too long ago and purchased a package of them. Ben