1. lwg
    I've searched and read all of the reviews, but I am in a unique sitation to most. I am looking for a Bluetooth headset that I will be able to actually hear and be heard on while driving my Diesel truck, it's a 7.3L powerstroke and while not terribly loud still has a lot of background noise.

I am thinking at the very least I will need an earpiece to deaden background noise and likely a boom-mic to do the same for the other end.

Any suggestions? I didn't really just want to arbitrarily buy one based on the review of someone who drives a quiet car...
    There is no such animal in the Bluetooth world. Some are a bit louder than others, some handle wind a bit better, but none really do the job well. A regular headset seems to do better than a Bluetooth headset in the situation you describe. Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by lwg
    I've searched and read all of the reviews, but I am in a unique sitation to most. I am looking for a Bluetooth headset that I will be able to actually hear and be heard on while driving my Diesel truck, it's a 7.3L powerstroke and while not terribly loud still has a lot of background noise.

I am thinking at the very least I will need an earpiece to deaden background noise and likely a boom-mic to do the same for the other end.

Any suggestions? I didn't really just want to arbitrarily buy one based on the review of someone who drives a quiet car...
    I've read elsewhere of review of the Gennum nXZEM has the best sound reduction, using a two mic array. Here's a link. I am not sure about compatability with the Treo. Bill

http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/review/...etooth_headset