1.    #1  
    hi everyone.
    sorry to be the newbie at this, but i'm planning on getting a 700p tonight with sprint.

i've read the horror threads about sprint tv, and pretty much decided to go with unlimited internet/data and mobil tv.

my question: is the TV service from mobiletv realtime streaming? for instance, could i watch foxsports or espn just like it was on cable?

thanks.
    yes it is realtime /live
    volume care; backupman; Pdanet; Filez; OperaMini; voice dial; IBMJava; AlwaysOn; Universal Keyboard; Font Smoother; YAHM; KMaps; Avvenu; DA Sprint 700P
  3.    #3  
    even espn?
    I was wrong - fox news is realtime/live so is nbc news; abc news - some of the others are not. Espn -has sports stories but I don't think is real time/live. ( for Sprint Tv ultimate ) - now if you use sprint unlimited data and sign up with mobi tv - I'm not sure - you may want to check this out.
    volume care; backupman; Pdanet; Filez; OperaMini; voice dial; IBMJava; AlwaysOn; Universal Keyboard; Font Smoother; YAHM; KMaps; Avvenu; DA Sprint 700P
  5.    #5  
    thanks for the help

i see foxsports is also live - do you know which market? for instance, fox west, fox nor-cal etc.