1.    #1  
    Hi,

I just recently switched from a BB 7100i to the new 700p for Sprint. One feature that I loved about the BB was that whenever my phone was locked, and I had a missed call it would not display the number; however, with the Treo 700p if your phone is locked it shows the time and number. I know you can disable the text alert when you phone is locked is there away to disable missed calls from showing up as well???

Thanks
    ok i dont have an answer to this but after seeing all the threads about people wanting to hide or lock info on the phone, including myself, i think we should have a Thread called " How to Hide info from the Wife/Girlfriend" whos with me?
    Quote Originally Posted by rick2203
    ok i dont have an answer to this but after seeing all the threads about people wanting to hide or lock info on the phone, including myself, i think we should have a Thread called " How to Hide info from the Wife/Girlfriend" whos with me?
    LOL...
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by knight_ryder00
    Hi,

I just recently switched from a BB 7100i to the new 700p for Sprint. One feature that I loved about the BB was that whenever my phone was locked, and I had a missed call it would not display the number; however, with the Treo 700p if your phone is locked it shows the time and number. I know you can disable the text alert when you phone is locked is there away to disable missed calls from showing up as well???

Thanks
    By 'lock' do you mean the keyguard or security app? If keyguard is active, yes you will see the missed call alert. If the security app is used, you won't (at least I don't think so since you see the password/owner screen). Use the security app.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    I think he means when the phone is locked as in using the security feature, the missed phone call still shows, i guess it does that so you wont have to put in your password to to see a missed call, wich sucks.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by rick2203

LOL, exactly! I have both the keyguard and the security app applied on my phone, but still when the phone is powered off and I receive a missed call it shows the time and caller with these features enabled.
    I'm not sure if this will help but one little side effect of enabling "EVDO Only" ##3836# is that all incoming phone calls and text messages won't come through but the phone appears normal and can dial and use the Internet.
    hmmm that is a good way, kinda long tho to go thru all that, but if its going to cause anybody a divorce is well worth the extra step