1.    #1  
    Is there any way to get the Caller ID name for incoming calls not already in your Contacts List???

Caller ID works fine for me (if I already have the name in my contacts), but with nw callers, I only see thet "state" from which they are calling.

This blows.

Any way to improve this so it behaves like a REAL caller ID service?
    I don't think it's possible on any cell phone.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    not a feature available for cellular service, caller name
    Quote Originally Posted by Road Rage

This blows.

Any way to improve this so it behaves like a REAL caller ID service?
    Have you ever owned a cell phone in your life. How could you possibly expect this to be a feature??? Saying "This blows" is either harsh or just plain stupid.
    this is probably unrelated, but I didn't want to start a new thread. my phone shows unknown for ALL of my incoming calls, even those in my contact list. think ringo or agendus might have something to do with this? it worked perfectly at first
    Ringo causes this problem. Uninstall it.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynd Ara
    this is probably unrelated, but I didn't want to start a new thread. my phone shows unknown for ALL of my incoming calls, even those in my contact list. think ringo or agendus might have something to do with this? it worked perfectly at first
    Definitely Ringo. Agendus is good.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    what's a good app for mp3 ringtones then?
    I've been using LightwavPro for about 3 weeks now with good results.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    Wavepad (free). Then upload the ringtones via the Sprintusers website, use the Focus uploader.