1.    #1  
    can someone till me how to transfer my favorites from my computer to my 700p?
    I've been looking for some kind of app. to do this, but haven't found any. I have a number of favorites in IE that I would like to add to my Treo, BUT there's too many to add manually.
    I use del.icio.us for saving bookmarks. Then you'll have access to them from anywhere. It loads pretty quickly on the 700p and 650 too since its all text.
    I own both of these:

Favogo 2.0
    PocketFavorites

Neither is stellar. I'd say that Favogo 2.0 sucks less. The PocketFavorites handheld application is nicer, but the conduit was slow as fog rising off cow manure.
    if you don't have a ton of them, you can always cut & paste them into a memo field, hotsync them, and cut & paste then into blazer.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Just use Favogo 2.0 and you don't have to think about it anymore.
    Favogo synchronizes your bookmarks everytime when you HotSync and when it is needed. You can open open almost every browser from Favogo. It has a much better user interface then the bookmarks in say Blazer or Xiino.

Favogo: http://www.bsoft.nl
    ...any way to get them on opera mini?

(btw, opera blows Blazer away...everyone should try it!)
    Quote Originally Posted by xpanmanx View Post
    I own both of these:

Favogo 2.0
    PocketFavorites

Neither is stellar. I'd say that Favogo 2.0 sucks less. The PocketFavorites handheld application is nicer, but the conduit was slow as fog rising off cow manure.
    Now that sounds *awfully* slow.
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I use a free My Yahoo acount. I upload my IE bookmarks to Yahoo and then I bookmark the My Yahoo bookmarks page in blazer. (Did a say bookmark too many times to follow me?) This way I can have access to ALL of my favorites, even those less favorite places that I only go once a year or so, but that I don't want to have to search for again. It also keeps the 100 favorite in blazer open for the places I go regularly.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    myweb.yahoo.com might be good but I'm also checking out furl.net. Its opening page is 1/4 the size and it reads better in optimized mode. Has anyone tried it?
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    ...any way to get them on opera mini?

(btw, opera blows Blazer away...everyone should try it!)

Opera Mini doesn't work at all if - you need to access your company's Exchange Server over the web, or if you need to access your Yahoo email through the browser...