Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Anyone know how to get any classic video games working on the 700p? (Mario Brothers, Galaga, etc.). I found a ton on ringerpost.com, but when i try to download the .jar files, it says the 700p doesn't support them. Thoughts?

Thanks,

split
    I haven't loaded Donkey Kong into my 700p yet, but I sure hope it works!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    http://oneinthehand.blogspot.com/200...deo-games.html

check it out and tell me what you think.
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    http://www.pocketdimension.com/PalmMAME.html

Plays more than 1000 classic original arcade games, but you'll have to get the roms yourself.
    nesem is a NES emulator and works flawlessly. however, it costs $17 bux to register. LJP is free and plays SNES, NES, and genesis roms but it's a little buggier. I personally have nesem and love it.
    yeah I have ljp and nesem and use both on a regular basis.super mbros 1,2 and 3 donkeykong,galaga,1942, kungfu,final fight,metroid, zelda, FF1-6,punchout, astoroids and maybe about 300 more games between snes.nes,genesis,vcs and gamegear, definitely kills time.
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    Quote Originally Posted by splitsurround
    Anyone know how to get any classic video games working on the 700p? (Mario Brothers, Galaga, etc.). I found a ton on ringerpost.com, but when i try to download the .jar files, it says the 700p doesn't support them. Thoughts?

Thanks,

split
    dont think jar files work on the treo, treo takes prc files

jar might be for regular cells
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot
    dont think jar files work on the treo, treo takes prc files

jar might be for regular cells
    JAR files are JAVA, which PalmOS doesn't natively support. You could grab the Java runtime for palm and try it, but it'd be so rediculously slow (even if it ran at all, which it probably wouldn't) that it'd be unplayable.

I have both NesEm and LJP and usually just use LJP because of all the extra features packed in. Great free program, you just have to find the ROMs yourself.
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    i am looking for pacman for the treo 700p....?

cant beat the oldschool arcade games
    If you got $15 for Pacman/MsPacman/Galaga you can d/l and register it from most of the Palm sites (possibly including TreoCentral).

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljj8503
    yeah I have ljp and nesem and use both on a regular basis.super mbros 1,2 and 3 donkeykong,galaga,1942, kungfu,final fight,metroid, zelda, FF1-6,punchout, astoroids and maybe about 300 more games between snes.nes,genesis,vcs and gamegear, definitely kills time.
    i have ljp too and super mbros 1-3. however, how do you exit out of the game other than having to soft reset, which is a major bummer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljj8503
    Over 300 games!!

Dude, you have some issues!!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    are there special roms that are built for Palm or can we use use any nes/snes rom
    Hey guys can anybody pm me with info on where to download the Mario 1,2,3 roms for LJP i cant seem to find it anywhere. by the way LJP workds flawlessly on the 700 and i have the Genesis,NES,SNES,Turbo Grafx 16,and Neo Geo EMulators Runnin on LJP
    http://www.theoldcomputer.com/Libarary's/Emulation/NES/ROMs/NES_roms_summary.htm

now, does anyone know how to exit out of the game other than soft resetting?
    out of LPJ you just touch the screen and the menu comes out to exit
    wow that simple? lol, let me try...
    well look at that. it works. but i wish we were able to receive calls while playing. mine go to voicemail
    Hehe yea michelle i found that by mistake , i used to reset too, by the way thanks for the link, but for i dont see mario 3 there man if anybody has mario 3 and wants to send me the Rom pls email me RickyBatista@fastmail.us
    look under s-z! it's under "super"
    http://www.theoldcomputer.com/Libara...mary%20M-Z.htm
    enjoy! i just can't play for too long since i need to let calls come in if there is a workaround, that would rock!
    Last edited by michelle; 07/11/2006 at 02:05 PM.
    Duuh to me! thanks Michelle , i always forget that whole SUPER thing i always look under Mario Bros
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast