Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I'm trying to LJP to work. Does it allow you to use roms in .pdb format and put them on the SD card? I'm a C.O.B or I would pay the $17 for NesEm. Emule isn't coming thru for me.
    When trying to configure LJP input, I only get four options for each input (TL, TR, BL, BR) and it doesn't seem to recognize most buttons. Anyone else having similar problems? Suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by truckinusa View Post
    I'm trying to LJP to work. Does it allow you to use roms in .pdb format and put them on the SD card? I'm a C.O.B or I would pay the $17 for NesEm. Emule isn't coming thru for me.
    No, ljp uses the roms in there native format(i.e. nintendo= .nes), no conversion reqiured like nesem.
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenI View Post
    When trying to configure LJP input, I only get four options for each input (TL, TR, BL, BR) and it doesn't seem to recognize most buttons. Anyone else having similar problems? Suggestions?
    No, besides the transparent on-screen keys, you should have the d-pad(left,right,up,down, and center), and hard keys(except for send and power buttons) as additional input methods.
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljj8503 View Post
    No, besides the transparent on-screen keys, you should have the d-pad(left,right,up,down, and center), and hard keys(except for send and power buttons) as additional input methods.
    So, the button options that show up on the screen are those four. The only button choices that register when I press on the keypad are the D-Pad and Center button, and all of those 6 function buttons at the top. But none of the other buttons -- any letters, numbers, Shift, Spacebar, etc., -- register when I press them in this program. And those that do register seem to be acknowledged oddly, at times. The up and down directions are recognized as Page Up and Page Down, but the right and left directions are recognized as "00040000" and "00080000".
    Another quirk that's popped up: during gameplay, pressing the center button, down-right on the D-Pad, and the messaging button all at once (which happens in, say, NBA Jam, when the center button is responsible for turbo and the messaging button is responsible for shooting), the game pauses. This implies that this key combination somehow leads either LJP to read this as "Start", or for the Treo to read it as the Calendar button (which is the one I currently have configured as the start button [though LJP is calling it PhoneBk, in another quirk of the key labeling]).
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    i am looking for pacman for the treo 700p....?

cant beat the oldschool arcade games
    I'm also looking for this -- . It shouldn't be this hard to find .
    all the hard buttons work including the red power and the green, all you do is click assign, and press up, down,left ,right to assign direction and the a,b,c or whatever trust me it works, i had a hard time in the begining understanding, remember to quit, out of anygame just tap the screen and it will bring you to the menu.
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenI View Post
    . The up and down directions are recognized as Page Up and Page Down, but the right and left directions are recognized as "00040000" and "00080000".

that is exactly how its supposed to look. so you did it right. play the game and youll see. it works
    Does anyone have ***** proof instructions on how to get this to work? I have tried numberous times and nothing seems to work.
    Install the program above (LJP). (if you cant do that then you have no business installing anything anywhere

Find NES roms, either online or make your own (in the second case, there are ways to do it, I have NO clue how to). If you find them online, realize that you can only legally copy them if you already have a copy of the game (ie: the original cartridge that plugs into the NES). UNless Nintendo has recently... um.. made them "free" to anyone. Once you have the roms, you put them in the appropriate directory. And as I found out you will need to set the keys for up and down (or was it left and right) in the prefrences menu since they dont seem to work by default.

I am in no way sponsoring theft or pirating of games, people who own the games should be able to play them on any system they choose.
    I tried all of that and it still doesnt work....BOO. I must be doing something wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by dstudboy1 View Post
    I tried all of that and it still doesnt work....BOO. I must be doing something wrong

Does the launcher come up at all?
    you also have to make sure that you put the roms in the correct folders in the sd car , every for game system emulator you have IE: NES you must have 2 folders a Saved Folder and a ROM Folder, oviously the roms go in the rom folder and your saved games will go in the saved, here are some screen shots of my sd card folder setup for LJP thats how your folders should look.
    oops forgot to post the pics here they go
    Attached Images Attached Images
    also there is a file for every different console IE: nes would be lj-nes.zem that means its the file to run the NES console that must be in te E:\palm\programs\ljp folder....E: is whatever drive letter your SD card is on your pc..hopefully the screen shots will give you an idea
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxWave View Post
    I'm also looking for this -- . It shouldn't be this hard to find .

U could try PAcdude 100. I know it isn't the old acarde pacman but it could temporary help till u find pacman.

I was wondering is ther an emulator that allows u to play Mutan niga trutles on palm?
    Google is my Best Friend

The Building of the Biggest Software Site EVER!

http://www.treoquestions.org/questions/downloads.php
    I have a question can ljp run n64 roms?

If not is there any palm emulators that can?
    Google is my Best Friend

I don't think the treo could handle n64, it can barely do super nes. Hey does anyone have an emulator that can run xbox 360 roms for my treo?
    ha ha sorry i'm new to this was just wondering.
    Google is my Best Friend

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast