Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1.    #1  
    Hi, I was almost going to switch from cingular to verizon when I realized that I still have 9 months left on my cingular contract : ( Anyway, now I'm thinking I'll just get the 650 and stick with ciingular for the time being. What do you all think? Should I try and be patient and wait to switch to verizon or wait for the cingular 700?
  2. #2  
    Wait.

    The 650 will still be around when the 700 comes out. This way you have more options and one of them will be cheaper than if you got it now. And with the rumored Cingular release imminent, prices over at Verizon will be dropping soon too...


  3.    #3  
    ah I couldn't wait, I went and bought a 650 on eBay laate last night. I should have in the next couple of days. Since I already have a cingular plan should I just go online and add the data/media plan? What plan should I get?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorsactions
    ah I couldn't wait, I went and bought a 650 on eBay laate last night. I should have in the next couple of days. Since I already have a cingular plan should I just go online and add the data/media plan? What plan should I get?
    Good decision. The 650 is a great machine. (Incidentally, I am not holding my breath for an unlocked GSM 700P. Would not likely buy one early in any case. If it did not have UMTS, I would not buy it at all. How late I will buy will be a function of Cingular UMTS coverage.)

    If you are buying it for data, will browse at least once a day, and use it for e-mail, get the unlimited data plan.

Posting Permissions