Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Hey guys. I just received my treo 650 and installed splashmoney. There are a couple of things that are freaking me out though. How on earth do I change the font size and how do I create custom transaction types? I have read the manual and still can't find what they are talking about. Here is what the guide says for changing font size:

To change the font:

Tap the Menu icon to display the Options Menu.
    Select Font to display the Select Font dialog.
    Choose a font. Note: There are 8 font choices on hi-res devices, and 4 font choices on low-res devices.

(What menu icon? I can't seem to locate it?

And for custom transaction types:

To create a custom transaction type, select Edit Transaction Types from the List Menu, tap New, choose Deposit or Withdrawal and enter a name.

(I can't find an "edit transaction types" button.)

Please help me....

Sean
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    With the stylus, tap the screen on the top left-hand side of the screen to pull down the menu. Or, you can use the menu hard button (above the button with the envelope and to the right of the 5-way) and then use the 5-way to select the options you want.
    Make April 15th just another day. Fairtax
    Splash money is great. I use it daily and it's never let me down. oclv_9900's directions are spot on.

I've never had to change the "transaction types" I do use the "scheduled transactions" though. I never have to remember to enter monthly bills, i.e. Cable bill, NetFlix, car insurance ect... all the stuff that is taken automatically. Play around with the "preferences" also.

I have it remapped to open with my side button (takes about 3 sec) doing this requires that I run it from RAM and not the card (which it runs fine from).

Did you get the PC app also? I use both, I walk in the door and sync via BT and now both my Treo and my PC are on the same page. The budgets and reports are fantastic on the PC.

BTW checkout SplashBlog and SplashID, all of the "Splash" products are first rate.

Welcome to TC
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
    Quote Originally Posted by seanerin
    And for custom transaction types:

To create a custom transaction type, select Edit Transaction Types from the List Menu, tap New, choose Deposit or Withdrawal and enter a name.

(I can't find an "edit transaction types" button.)

Please help me....

Sean
    Fonts: On the Treo, menu/options/font. You'll see the 8 selections and you can select the one you want.

Transactions: On the Treo, from the transaction list screen, menu/list/edit transaction types. A list of the default transactions will pop up, with a button to create new ones down below. You can also do it from the desktop app. I have it loaded on my notebook but I'm on my desktop right now so I can't give you exact menu choices. Hope this helps.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher