1.    #1  
    very odd problem i have never seen before...

i type in a calendar item and click the down arrow and it just disappears! Also, if i click new item and do it manually, click done it also disappears.

what's going on??

Thanks!
    Can you describe your procedure to replicate this issue in a little more detail?
    I guessing you have your calender category set to something other than "All". Change it to "All" and they will reappear.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  4.    #4  
    sure, thanks for the replies. =)

1. i did not have "show category" checked so i didn't change it to anything except "All." Just for testing purposes, i have the category shown so i know it is under All now.

2. I open up my calendar, hit new, put in the event details, and click done/ok. It appears on my calendar for a split second then disappears.

3. Sometimes, when I just highlight a time, type in a description and then hit the center button it will stay (not always though).

4. the most annoying part was that when I hotsynced, ALL of the calendar items that disappeared synced over! i had around 50 duplicates.

I even tried to make the appt with Zagat's "add to calendar function" but it didn't hold all the time either.

Anybody else have this problem??
    Maybe you have the entries marked as private and your securing settings are set to "do not display private entries'?
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  6.    #6  
    yeah I sure...just seems weird that some stick and some don't when I do the exact same thing.

maybe a hard reset/new 700p is in my future...