1.    #1  
    Very cool website (maniatv.com) that has constant live streaming TV for free. Tom Green now has a live program on it. It also has recorded video content.

I can get the audio to stream perfectly but not the video on the live channel. I was hoping that someone might be able to figure out a way to get this to work on the 700P. It would be an excellent source of free video entertainment.

Let's put together the collective wisdom out there and I'm sure (well at least hopeful) that there's an answer.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    If it's .wmv, then I don't think it will work. You will only get audio.
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
    I get an error after Kinoma launches "socketclose by peer" What the heck is that?

Al
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    I get an error after Kinoma launches "socketclose by peer" What the heck is that?

Al
    I don't know but I just got that today too. When I tried the site (the live channel) the for the first time on Saturday night I got audio and very very very choppy video. Now I get the same error message. Bummer.