1.    #1  
    thanks to all for the help on my previous post. recently I have ran into a problem with blazer not rendering images on various websites. I have had my 700p for4 days now and the images used to render just fine. I tried looking thru preferences to see if I could find a solution with no luck. & this is my 1st post from my Treo so I didn't try the search function. any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks
    You may have accidently changed a preference that blocks all images so pages load faster. That would be my guess. Double check that.
  3.    #3  
    But where do I go to check that in preferences? I tried fast mode & unchecked the box that says don't download images. but that didn't work so I switched back to normal mode and still no luck. It takes all the fun out of browsing the net on my treo when I can't see anything but words basically. I could have got a free camera phone if I wanted to do that. Is it just my Treo or are anyone else experiencing the same problems? thanks in advance for any help.
    You can also try clearing out your cache and cookies and then try going to web sites you have not been to. Worth a shot. Sorry I can't be more of a help. Good luck!
    I have tried all of the above, plus a hard reset and still the problem persists.