1.    #1  
    I've just started having hotsync problems (hotsync successful but now soft reset occurs after every hotsync). I've poked around the forum and there's been a few mentions of a "sync section" or "hotsync forum," but I can't find it.

Can someone please point me in the right direction (either in response to the specific issue or a pointer to the right forum place to post this stuff)? Incidentally, the hotsync itself has no problem and the log does not indicate any errors. It just resets every single time.

Thanks
    Albert
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Just a guess, but I'd go with the Palm OS Synchronization forum.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
  3.    #3  
    Oop.s I'm an *****. I ketp on looking around in the "smartphone" section. Had to back up another level. Thanks KV. (now, before I run off to that section, anyone else know about my particular problem?)
  4.    #4  
    To show my good faith mea culpa ;-)

And here's (a possible) solution for anyone else experiencing this issue:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ighlight=reset

I now can see that it's possibly "slideshow to go" that is causing some corruption.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Yeah, DocsToGo components are often the cause of HotSync resets. I don't remember too many details, but I once had this problem with Excel files. I just deleted them all from my card, removed them from the DocsToGo desktop app, synced (cleanly), then added them back to the desktop app to sync them back over. No problems after that.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
  6.    #6  
    KV: You know, now that I think about it, this may EXACTLY be the solution for me. I think I started generating these issues when I imported a PPT presentation directly to my card through Card Reader. I'm going to take you up on your suggestion.

Thanks man,
    Albert