1.    #1  
    I will need to order a cradles, car charger, and a belt holster or case. What actually comes in box? What kind of carrying case? Cradle or just a synce/charge cable? Please let me know. My phone should arrive by UPS Tues or Wed.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    For some reason, they are still including outdated earpieces with new phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by AberyClark
    I will need to order a cradles, car charger, and a belt holster or case. What actually comes in box? What kind of carrying case? Cradle or just a synce/charge cable? Please let me know. My phone should arrive by UPS Tues or Wed.
    no cradle, no case, just a sync cable, charge cable, and headset.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKenny
    no cradle, no case, just a sync cable, charge cable, and headset.
    ...and a charger adaptor to allow other Sprint, i.e. Samsung, Sanyo, etc., chargers work with your Treo. You also get the CD install disc and User Guide/Manual.

Note that the dead tree edition of the User Guide is very edited down from the full PDF version included on the CD install disc.

ERic
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    I am a Verizon User and the phone came with: Phone, stylus, Recharger, manuals, 2 CDs, wired headset, USB Sync cable and that's about it.
    Don't forget the crappy screen protector.
    From http://www.palm.com/us/products/smar...00p/specs.html
    In the box

* Palm Treo 700p Smartphone
    * Rechargeable battery
    * AC power charger
    * USB sync cable
    * Headset
    * Stylus
    * Palm Software Installation CD with User Guide and desktop synchronization software
    * User documentation
    gf's moto slvr came with a 2.5mm -> 3.5mm headphone adapter that also had a mic on it. i'm jealous.