Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Oh yeah, Apps: Callfilter, TreoAlarm, McPhling, FileZ, Initiate, KeyCaps, PrefDoc, Verichat.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    zlauncher
    insert sd
    versamail
    docstogo premium
    LudasP
    tcpmp
    resco explorer
    resco backup
    pocket tunes deluxe
    CardTXT
    Astraware Sudoku
    Bejeweled 2
    Solitaire
    Chess Tiger
    Direstory Assistant
    meminfo
    reset net lib
    MyTreo
    Quicknews
    Blazer
    Snap
    MyBible
    eReader
    Pyramid
    HandZip
    KeyCaps
    FileZ
    CardReader
    Fonstmoother
    PalmRevolt

I'm still on my first Sprint 700p from 6/2/06.
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl
    question should you soft reset after each application ? when you download it?
    It's a good idea.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    1st Treo 700p on Verizon. Working well. Major resident programs include Butler, Zlauncher, Uninstall Manager, TreoHelper, Shortcut5, Audible, JVM (Opera, Kmaps), and Chatter (although mostly inactive, only to send attachments).

I've had some problems with slowdown with TealLock, have been trying a few days without it.
    1st. 700p

Apps:
    Always ON
    CallRec
    Causerie
    Chess tiger
    Diet and Foods
    IBM Java
    KMaps
    Life Balance
    Neat FReak
    NesEm
    Opera Mini
    Resco Explorer
    Solitaire
    Splash ID
    Splash Money
    TCPMP
    ZLauncher

No problems at all. I DETEST the annoying lag when exiting Blazer so I just stopped using it. I still hope they fix it in a future firmware update. I couldn't get Ringo to work though, kept resetting on incoming text messages.
    still on my first one and it is loaded
    2day
    2dial
    4cast
    agendus 11
    audacity
    softstick
    backupman
    chatter
    didlebug
    navigator
    dir asst
    docs to go
    e reader
    filez
    genius
    hand zipper
    holidates
    key caps
    ludus p
    m voice
    on demand
    opera
    ptunes
    splash id
    splash money
    takephone
    tcpmp
    volume control
    yahm
    zlauncher

No major problems sometimes opera locks up on me

Fred
    Treo Recieved july 5th.

Agendus Pro
    Butler
    Resco Explorer
    Facer Pro
    Files
    Initiate
    Kinoma
    Opera Mini
    pTunes Deluxe
    Screen Shot
    Skinner
    VolumeCare
    Zlauncher

still removing/adding progs seeing what I like...
    Is anyone using the today plugin that comes with zlaunched ?
    if so is it still a need for 2day?
    i was thinking of dowloading it
    FKPALM YOU HAVE MOST OF THE SOFTWARE I HAVE ON MY TREO WHAT IS NAVIGATOR, TCPMP,AND HAND ZIPPER?
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    I am still on my 1st Sprint 700P, ordered the day they became avail on the Palm website. I have over 80 apps loaded (many c multiple mini files--HanDbase, Jfile, Teal, Isilo docs,etc so actually about 200 files). I am running slow c relatively long white screens, pocket tunes jitteriness, etc. I attempted a totally clean reload over the weeked--hard reset of Treo, blanked laptop of all things Palm (renamed contacts folder, etc), and then app by app reload. I did this mainly on the comments of several members who have "fast" 700P's and I was especially curious about a totally clean (ghosts of 600 and 650 free) initial load, and a 1st hotsync w/o allowing versamail or addit to sync). I wish I could say it made a difference, but I have noticed no difference and in fact it may be more unstable! I am currently on the phone c sprint having my power vision reprovisioned as for the last few hours I have been receiving "Error Message--Unable to connect to powervision, incorrect username/password. If this problem persists please contact Sprint." So I am; we'll see how it goes! Am curious to try a 2nd phone, but frankly don't want to go throught the HOURS of reinstalling apps again, only to be disappointed like I was when I finished yesterdy. I tested "gross" speeds c each program I loaded and frankly it seemed more a nature of the memory just getting full rather than which programs were loaded. It was "fast" until I went under say 35-40MB of memory--currently have 20MB avail + 2GB on 4GB card. So I am in the camp that the "slow" Treo problems are a combination of program incompatibility, some ? quality control issues on Palm's part and mainly the nature of the new Treo's memory management--it is simply slower than the 650 (and 600) was when you really load it up. Hopefully a forthcoming upgrade will fix this. It is reassuring to see so many folks out there doing well though--makes me think that I may really have a lemon and/or many of you have not loaded/stressed out your new Treo's to the extend that I and some others have.
    Happy Hotsyncing,
    D
    On my first and loving it!!

Butler
    Converter
    Profile Care
    Volume Care
    Launcher X
    Bejeweled 2
    Hearts
    Lineo
    Shuffle