Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    Just wondering if anyone has used the Seidio screen protector.

    It mentions that it is "extra thick" which makes me think it is going to respond poorly to screen taps. Does anyone have first hand knowledge of this protector?

    Thanks Treo users!!
  2. #2  
    I just got one Friday and so far I haven't had any problems with screen taps. It does seem thicker than the Palm one.
  3. #3  
    I have one. This is my first screen protector, so I am not sure how it compares to others. It does seem thick, but after the first day, or so, I got used to it.
  4. #4  
    I just got one of these. There seems to be 2 layers, a thick plastic and the thinner flexible layer. This is the 1st time I am using a screen protector, so this might seem like a noob questions, but do I have to keep both the layers, or do I remove the hard plastic layer?
    It seems to me that the hard plastic layer has to be removed, but I would like confirmation from the gurus here

    PS: Yeah, this is indeed my 1st post after having joined this great forum a lill more than 2 years back!
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJaguar View Post
    I just got one of these. There seems to be 2 layers, a thick plastic and the thinner flexible layer. This is the 1st time I am using a screen protector, so this might seem like a noob questions, but do I have to keep both the layers, or do I remove the hard plastic layer?
    It seems to me that the hard plastic layer has to be removed, but I would like confirmation from the gurus here

    PS: Yeah, this is indeed my 1st post after having joined this great forum a lill more than 2 years back!
    The thicker piece is the screen protector. The thin piece can be discarded.

    Thanks
  6. #6  
    I've used a Seidio screen protector on my T650 for ~1year...worked fine.

    Now that I've got a T680 I'm going to order one for that also (just waiting for the slim battery to be released so I can combine the order and save on shipping costs)
  7. #7  
    Thanks for the response Seidio.. dumb me, I was thinking of the exact opposite!
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJaguar View Post
    Thanks for the response Seidio.. dumb me, I was thinking of the exact opposite!
    That's OK...when it first came out I did the exact same thing!
  9. waldo15's Avatar
    Posts
    522 Posts
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    #9  
    That protector is clear crystal, my touch screen is very responsive and overall, I feel bad for not using it on my now ditched 600.

    BTW I have so many Seidio parts that probably my phone is now Seidio-cobranded.

    Treo700p + Seidio = love
  10. jfme's Avatar
    Posts
    79 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    #10  
    I received my Seidio screen protector today. Fantastic product. No glue (i.e. no smudges), very clear and crisp and no bubbles. You can hardly notice there is a screen protector installed.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by waldo15 View Post
    That protector is clear crystal, my touch screen is very responsive and overall, I feel bad for not using it on my now ditched 600.

    BTW I have so many Seidio parts that probably my phone is now Seidio-cobranded.

    Treo700p + Seidio = love
    I, too, have soo many accessories from Seidio! Retractable Sync n Charge cable, Screen protector, Sprint battery cover w/ Predrilled hole, Crystal Case, Rubberized case (verdict is still out, as a proper fit hasnt been found), Skinned case Holster, Shield Holster (for 650), and 3.5mm Audio adapter!
  12. #12  
    I never like screen protectors. They always made the screen look grainy. I gave the Seidio one a try thinking I was wasting my $$ again. I couldn't believe my eyes after I put it on. It truly is crystal clear. I don't even know it's on. I think it should last a while since it's so thick. I Highly recomend it.
  13. #13  
    I too also have a "seidio-ized" treo, with numerous products that i use on a regular basis with my treo from this company--the seidio screen protector, which i recieved recently, works very well. I think it's just a hair thicker than the boxwave ones(which i used last), but that's a plus in my book,and the screen's clarity is second to none(and i've owned a few different brands). The big + for the seidio screen protector is the price--it's the best out there, $6 is alot better than $10-12 when the quality is just as good, imho.
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

    http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503

Posting Permissions