1.    #1  
    Anyone know a good case for swimming?
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewTreo
    Anyone know a good case for swimming?
    I would suggest using something other than your treo for swimming. However, if you must, check out these:

Aquatec Phone Case
    http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/803-1.htm

Otterbox 1900
    http://www.treocentral.com/content/P...Company-35.htm

You might also see if there is a waterproof bluetooth headset. Maybe you could leave the Treo on dry land that way.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Doesn't at all answer your question, but I recall seeing the SwiMP3 in a recent issue of Popular Mechanics.
    Andrew, might I completely ignore your question and try to convince you this isn't a good idea? Pick up a small cheap MP3 player that is both easier to stash on your person and much more replaceable. Use an SD player to move the music from your treo to the pool.
    I did some research into just finding a case that worked well for listening to music in the gym and never got a solution that was entirely happy. Your search will be 1,000 times harder with the waterproofing issues.

I think it would be funny if you received a call while swimming though. At least funny for the caller on the other side.
    Swimming with a Treo just seems like a bad idea.
    I agree with so many points already mentioned. First of all, this is a pretty expensive gadget to submerge. It's also bulky and would add a ton of drag to your swimming. The whole case thing is another problem altogether, speaking from the experience of trying to force a case just for use at the gym.
    I use a little FM radio that's waterproof for swimming and listen to whatever station comes in strong that day. Any distraction is the right distraction for swimming for me!

Laurie
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    FM transmitter to a waterproof FM radio?
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
  9. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theswami
    Swimming with a Treo just seems like a bad idea.
    Heed the Swami's advice young one.
  10.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by santa
    FM transmitter to a waterproof FM radio?
    Guess you guys are right. That's probably safer for the phone. Anyone know of a good waterproof FM radio for swimming?
    Guess you guys are right. That's probably safer for the phone. Anyone know of a good waterproof FM radio for swimming?
    Is that a tee shirt of "The Gipper?" Were can I get one?
  12.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by SAKozicki
    Is that a tee shirt of "The Gipper?" Were can I get one?
    Google Che Reagan. Different sites seem to sell it and then stop selling it. Must not be a big seller.
    Google Che Reagan. Different sites seem to sell it and then stop selling it. Must not be a big seller.
    I saw one yesterday. Cool.