1.    #1  
    Im thinking of leaving sprint even with my Sero plan with 500 free added text and free nights at 7pm. I would be paying about $80 more a month with verizon between me and my wifes phones. Sprints ev-do coverage is spotty and even when im in it the speed sucks. When i had verizon in the past it was much quicker and i was never outside of evdo coverage, never. Im in central NJ near NYC, which is why im surprised sprints ev-do coverage here is so spotty. I also cant stand sprint CS anymore. I guess im just trying to justify getting verizon again when i ahve these great plans with sprint i miss good customer service, super fast ev-do, never missing phone calls. the $45 data plan kills me but might jsut be worth it
    Sprint's coverage does not compare to Verizon's, data (EVDO) or voice. That is why Sprint's data plan is cheaper. You get what you pay for.
  3.    #3  
    Youg et what you pay for about sums it up. I mean verizon pisses me off that theres no data discount with family plans, but i can get for $15 off the data with a core choice single line. oh well i guess i'll have to get used to the $150 bill before tax. I just switched :P i actually took a q this time around to play with but will mostly lilely exchange for a 700p again, hoping not to have the same problems i did with sprint.
    You obviously can see who I am with...Coverage is the most important thing, then pricing fallows. I don't have issues with coverage where I am at, but if I did I would definitely jump ship, sell out, century 21 all the way.
    at&t iPhone3G