1.    #1  
    Can everyone just claifiy something before i perform a hard reset and start installing my 3rd party software one by one to see if a certain program is causing this trble.

When u dial *2 from your phone the call goes through but when u hang up the trble starts. The phone gives off a double beep then on the top left it states searching for network and then says phone off, then after a few seconds it finds service again and phone turns back on, note this only happens when dialing to *2. Is this a known bug with the treo 700p or just an issue with mine.

Can u please try dialing *2 from your phone and let me know, will save me allot of time and troubleshooting for no reason, thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot
    Can everyone just claifiy something before i perform a hard reset and start installing my 3rd party software one by one to see if a certain program is causing this trble.

When u dial *2 from your phone the call goes through but when u hang up the trble starts. The phone gives off a double beep then on the top left it states searching for network and then says phone off, then after a few seconds it finds service again and phone turns back on, note this only happens when dialing to *2. Is this a known bug with the treo 700p or just an issue with mine.

Can u please try dialing *2 from your phone and let me know, will save me allot of time and troubleshooting for no reason, thanks in advance.
    please search this site it is a well known sprint bug. read through the site it has been talked about a lot. go ahead and download your 3rd party applications
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card