1.    #1  
    Just picked up the Verizon branded holdster from the local Circuit City. I really wanted the Sedio version but its $10 more. My only concern is that the Verizon branded holster has a small clip that engages into the tiny indent next to the ringer/vibrate switch. It just doesnt seem that it would confidently hold my Treo as it looks like t could wear out quick.

Has anyone had any experience with the Verizon branded holster and am I better off with the Sedio for $10 more?
    I've had 2 of the Verizon holsters. I broke one when my Treo was on my belt and I hooked it on my door at home. Thankfully it fell onto the carpet.
    Overall, I'd say that the Verizon holster is a great value for the money. I've had no problems with my Treo falling out. I just always make sure that I feel the click when I insert the Treo.
    Riding the Tucson roads & trails
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    I've got the exact opposite opinion as Dave here. I too had the Verizon branded one and my treo fell out so many times that it finally broke and I had to replace it. I ended up buying a 20 dollar belt pouch and it keeps my treo much more secure.
    I have the Verizon holster and it really sucks. It's a compete waste of money, although if you have phone insurance I guess it doesn't matter. The clip is not secure and is easily disengaged. It's the worst holster design I've ever used. I'm weighing my options now, but will be replacing it ASAP with something more secure.

Chris
    Is there a GOOD 700p holster around?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by CPR
    I have the Verizon holster and it really sucks. It's a compete waste of money, although if you have phone insurance I guess it doesn't matter. The clip is not secure and is easily disengaged. It's the worst holster design I've ever used. I'm weighing my options now, but will be replacing it ASAP with something more secure.

Chris
    After a week...I totally agree adn it's going back to Circuit City.
    Although I can say that it hasn't fallen out yet, the snap clip feel increasingly weak.

There are also two raised dents on the cover that land just above the Palm and Sprint logos. They have thrashed my BestSkinsEver clear skin that protects this area.

The funky tab on top that contains the clip never ceases to jab me in the side (partly my fault due to "experienced" love handles).

I've ordered a Seidio holster and will see how that one works out.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspired101
    Is there a GOOD 700p holster around?
    Supposedly the Seidio holster. Hold out for a week and I'll post back here with a quick review.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    isnt verizon holster a cellet rubberized holster with their stamp on it?