1.    #1  
    I was wondering if there is a proper way to download applications?
    I searched the tread and this question was not addressed directly.
    after you downlaod an app should you do a soft reset after each one?
    after a hard reset should you also rename the save preferance to something else?
    If your device is acting funny and you hard reset but need something from the back up folder . What are the chances that you are bringing corupted stuff back .? I have ringtones that i cant find any where else

Last i have noticed a folder on my computer in the palm desk top folder that says ( palm 05 incompatibility apps) can someone explain what this is and what its for and mean?

Sorry for the typo just have a lot of treo stuff on my mind

SHOULD YOU SOFT RESET AFTER DOWNLOADING EACH APPLICATION? iF YES WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF THAT.

WHAT IS THE PROGRAM DBCASHE AND WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
    Last edited by comedytreogirl; 07/10/2006 at 06:12 AM.
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    I do a full backup before and after installing each app. (One at a time). No reset unless the application prompts for it. This way I can narrow down problematic apps, and restore to the install state prior to installing it.

I use BackupBuddy to do the backups.
  3.    #3  
    how do you properly download stuff
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    Click download - then you get a zip file or a regular file if a zip file - unzip it - click the file - then look for a prc file or files - you clik the file(s) and it installs the file(s) in the Palm quick install folder - then you Hot Sync to put the file(s) in the Treo. With application installs - just do 1 at a time - and good idea to soft reset after the installation is done.