1.    #1  
    Do you need to have Yahoo Plus (19.99 a year) to get yahoo email on Chatter? I assume yes-i can no longer view may yahoo email on my Treo 650 and last night my Yahoo Plus acct ran out.

Please advise. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by brianarodgers
    Do you need to have Yahoo Plus (19.99 a year) to get yahoo email on Chatter? I assume yes-i can no longer view may yahoo email on my Treo 650 and last night my Yahoo Plus acct ran out.

Please advise. Thanks!
    Yahoo Plus Premium Membership subscription requirement has been discontinued as per this Yahoo Plus help page http://help.yahoo.com/plus/ Due to going from a pay service to a free use service they may be limiting features previously offered in the subscription or have simply changed their IP settings due to security concerns.
    In order to use Pop3 with Yahoo you gotta pay the piper.
    Quote Originally Posted by feces
    In order to use Pop3 with Yahoo you gotta pay the piper.
    Thats why i use gmail!
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Another option is Fusemail. It "gets" your Yahoo mail, and fuses it in to your fusemail account. And, it's IMAP.

The downside is you can't manage the actual Yahoo account (non Pop3) from the Fusemail account, so you can't delete etc without either having Pop3 or logging in via PC.

I use Fusemail to get my Yahoo acct so I have "push", and I duplicate the Yahoo Plus Pop3 account but only sync every hour or so. Not simple, but serves my needs...