Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I did set the memory preferences. There's plenty of available memory in my 700p to run the java app. You posted some good directions, so it installed easily and no crashes so far. I tried installing google maps on my 650 (which didnt work) so I was already familiar with the ibm java installation.

Nope, don't take long to install although there a couple steps... but it's worth it to check out a decent browser. It's good to have two browers on any platform because pages load so differently. I find myself still using blazer though since it has the wide page view and I still like to use that for most of my sites.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yuyjust
    the page slitting will be better if you set your java VM memory to 8 MB or more and use double buffering. Hope this help
    Excellent!

thank you so much yuyjust!
    is their a way to make opera your default web program? i cant seem to set it.
  4.    #24  
    You can put it in as a favorite button. ( it already is in applications )
    Opera Mini wouldn't allow me to access either my Yahoo mail or my corporate Microsoft Exchange server over the web, which I can do with Blazer. This made it a nonstarter for me as a replacement for Blazer.
    Quote Originally Posted by chymo
    ... I tried installing google maps on my 650 (which didnt work) so I was already familiar with the ibm java installation. ...
    Worked for Me
    Quote Originally Posted by Grundig
    Worked for Me
    How did you get GoogleMaps to work for you on the Treo? Can you also get Nfl Mobile to work - http://gospv.com/fbs ?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12