1.    #1  
    How's this for dedication to finally getting my new 700P.... I've had my 650 Sprint branded Treo for 13 months now. I've been patiently waiting for the funds for a 700P. I decided to call retention and ask for a 700P and plan discount. They offered me a 700P for $387 and 15% off my plan plus an additional 8%. Sweeeet. I'll take it.
    They shipped via UPS. UPS delivered and I wasn't home. I called UPS and asked them to ship it to my office. No problem they said. I waited anxiously the entire next day (Day 2) and no Treo. I called UPS and they said they had my package at the depot, I can pick it up. Well, I didnt want to wait another day, so off I went. No package there, it was on a truck somewhere. Went back home sad... Day 3 and where the heck is my 700P? No delivery as of 5PM, even though UPS swore it would get to me in the AM... I called and asked where it was about 10 times. On a truck I heard one time, you have to wait until Monday another time. Go the whole weekend without the Treo?? No freakin way. I went down to the depot again, waited on line for 1 hour and 45 minutes and they finally found the package. 3 Days and 10 phone calls to UPS and I got the phone. UPS stinks. But I wasn't giving up and there was no way I was waiting another 3 days for the weekend to pass to get it. That's dedication.
    Cool you have it now enjoy...damn UPS they love to make you mad when they have a package from Sprint dont they???
    that's funny, but a shame at the same time. I also ordered mine from retentions, guy on the phone said 3 to 5 business days to ship. I received it within 17 hours, next day air from Kentucky to San Antonio. The order was processed after 7PM and it was at my door before noon the following day. So much for 3 to 5 business days. I guess UPS isn't all that bad sometimes.
    I bought mine from Sprint at the Sprint store. Fifteen minutes. Ben.
    Not 700p dedication...Treo 700p obsession
    at&t iPhone3G
    Well damn, if I paid $400 for something I'd like to get it as soon as possible instead of playing cat and mouse with UPS.