Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    For some reason, I like having my Treo 650 standing upright so I can see the caller id when someone calls or when I get a SMS message or new e mail. I found a very nice acrylic holder that is actually a saucer/tea cup display. These are cheap and I got a couple of them. I find them very useful and thought I would share my find. They actually hold the Treo kind of securely as opposed to simply propping the phone up against something. Of course, you cannot use the power/hot sync cable with these. BCA

http://www.shoestringacres.com/cupandsaucer.htm

About half way down the page, item 20
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Sorry if this is in the wrong topic area... feel free to move it. Thanks, BCA
    Quote Originally Posted by BCA2812
    For some reason, I like having my Treo 650 standing upright so I can see the caller id when someone calls or when I get a SMS message or new e mail. I found a very nice acrylic holder that is actually a saucer/tea cup display. These are cheap and I got a couple of them. I find them very useful and thought I would share my find. They actually hold the Treo kind of securely as opposed to simply propping the phone up against something. Of course, you cannot use the power/hot sync cable with these. BCA

http://www.shoestringacres.com/cupandsaucer.htm

About half way down the page, item 20
    great idea i always wondered about something like this . I hate to lay my treo down any where. fyi i am using the same treo case that you are using and i love it
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    WOW...thats a really cool idea!!! Thanks for the pics and post!!!!

What case is that???
    Quote Originally Posted by Guttboy
    WOW...thats a really cool idea!!! Thanks for the pics and post!!!!

What case is that???
    Im not sure of the name but i got mine from palm becasue one of their reps messed up my treo 650 and lost my data tThey sent me the case an extended battery and the cradle for free sweet deal i know.
    anyway the case is in the treocentral store. I really do love it the plastic over the screen when using the stylus takes a while to break it in but after that its great
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card