Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    OK after having my 700P eaten alive by the 1.07beta (see other thread) I found that version 1.03 WORKS FINE!

You can get it here

http://www.softick.com/download.php# and click on previous versions and get 1.03

YEA!

Karl
    www.justsayok.net
    Last edited by karlz; 08/16/2006 at 10:47 AM.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    anyone else?
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW
    It is certainly not working for me. 1.04 is the most stable in my opinion, but is so choppy at times it is simply not worth it. Glad you are having success, but noy for me and my HT820.
    Bo
    1.03 does work with the 700P, only problem is that it doesn't support AVRCP (for those using units such as GlobalSat's BTH-820, SE's DS970 and Sony's BRM1/BRM1D).
    1.03 worked for me.
    1.03 sorta works way to choppy to use consistantly however
    1.03 workin in it's buggy fun way for me. Only works if I start bluetooth THEN actuate headset THEN activate SAG then mess with it a bit. Does provide beautiful sound when functioning. TCPMP is also workin' when I watch videos. PXAClocker (not free version for some reason) set at 460 overclock gets rid of slight timing issues with movies. None of the headset functions with the exception of volume control work. No fast forward or reverse or pause. can answer a call SOMETIMES then all hell breaks loose. Resets, freezes, you name it....still....when workin....it is super impressive.
    "Cable Modem? DSL? click http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7346966394232063929 to understand quake "
    mmm Others, myself included, have no luck overclocking with PXAclocker could it be that the free version doesnt work and the $$ one does?

was that your experiance handquake? did you veryify the over clock with one of the benchmark programs?
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Does this program allow you to play music through an any bluetooth headset (such as the ones you use for calls) or do you need special bluetooth headphones?
    what headset are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by karlz
    OK after having my 700P eaten alive by the 1.07beta (see other thread) I found that version 1.03 WORKS FINE!

You can get it here

http://www.softick.com/download.php# and click on previous versions and get 1.03

YEA!

Karl
    www.qtqtqt.com
    172 Posts
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    two of them - both Itech Blueband and ? forgot the name, but both Itech
    I am using the Motorola HT820.
    Bo
    I'm now quoting someone, who I don't know... but I saved this quote for when my HT820's come in the mail... only $59 on ebay!

quote--------------------------------------------------

Ive had very few issues with the pairing of my HT820s with my 700p, it pretty much works every time. Here is my magic formula, maybe this will work for some of you having issues with your HT820s:

1. Turn on BT headset
    2. Turn on BT radio on 700p
    3. Return to phone app (press phone button)
    4. Press Left hand button on headphones and release
    5. Successful pairing should be made at this point, may need to repeat #4 a few times, but it usually works within the first 3 times you press the button
    6. Go to SAG (Ive had better luck with SAG 1.04 than 1.03, but YMMV)
    7. Click the Remote button to complete the A2DP pairing
    8. Listen to Ptunes, sprinttv or TCMP and enjoy!

SAG is a lot more responsive (but apps are still pretty slow and the music will skip while using them) if you switch the bitrate to 230kbs.

Issues: Occasionally ptunes will lock up between songs and you will need to do a soft reset but for the most part, there is no skipping (except when the ptunes screen turns off) Its also a little slow sometimes when pressing the power button to turn the screen back on.

Be patient! This version of SAG was not designed for the 700p. I am happy it works at all!
    ---------------------end quote
    Quote Originally Posted by hansbuehler
    I'm now quoting someone, who I don't know... but I saved this quote for when my HT820's come in the mail... only $59 on ebay!

quote--------------------------------------------------

Ive had very few issues with the pairing of my HT820s with my 700p, it pretty much works every time. Here is my magic formula, maybe this will work for some of you having issues with your HT820s:

1. Turn on BT headset
    2. Turn on BT radio on 700p
    3. Return to phone app (press phone button)
    4. Press Left hand button on headphones and release
    5. Successful pairing should be made at this point, may need to repeat #4 a few times, but it usually works within the first 3 times you press the button
    6. Go to SAG (Ive had better luck with SAG 1.04 than 1.03, but YMMV)
    7. Click the Remote button to complete the A2DP pairing
    8. Listen to Ptunes, sprinttv or TCMP and enjoy!

SAG is a lot more responsive (but apps are still pretty slow and the music will skip while using them) if you switch the bitrate to 230kbs.

Issues: Occasionally ptunes will lock up between songs and you will need to do a soft reset but for the most part, there is no skipping (except when the ptunes screen turns off) Its also a little slow sometimes when pressing the power button to turn the screen back on.

Be patient! This version of SAG was not designed for the 700p. I am happy it works at all!
    ---------------------end quote
    That quote was mine and I still stand by it. 1.04 is fairly stable for me with few hiccups and dropouts. I would expect more from a product designed specifically for the 700p, but for now it suits me just fine. I am able to listen to music for hours on end with few issues.
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Wow, that works! I still get dropouts every once in a while, but nothing at all like the unusable every other second that I was getting without this method. Thanks!
    Twitter: @dvdmon

Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rhart00
    Does this program allow you to play music through an any bluetooth headset (such as the ones you use for calls) or do you need special bluetooth headphones?
    You need a stereo headset - "A2DP" is the catchword. It has to be A2DP compliant. As far as I know, all of the small one-ear/mono headsets that people use for calls don't have A2DP, since they aren't meant for that type of audio. Many people, myself included, would love to have this type of device for listening to audio since most of what I listen to is spoken word (podcasts, audio books, etc.), so stereo isn't important, and it would be a lot nicer to be able to have a small relatively inconspicuous device to listen with than a big bulky BT stereo headset...

Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    So is Stereo supported? I thought it was not.
    I have gotten best results by removing my stereo headset from the Trusted Device list, and NOT pairing with the phone. Put your headset in pairing mode, and let SAG discover it. Uncheck "Add to Trusted Device List" when it prompts you to enter your device pin.

The reason for this is that the 700p can support 2 simultaneous connections. If you are connected to the headset for handsfree & stereo streaming, you will get a great deal of skipping. This is headset dependent.

I used Sprint 700p, Plantronics 590A.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    OK so now Softick has a 700P BLUEFILES but still no Audio gateway for 700P? WHAT UP!??

Karl
    www.justsayok.net
    Last edited by karlz; 08/16/2006 at 10:47 AM.
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by karlz
    OK so now Softick has a 700P BLUEFILES but still no Audio gateway for 700P? WHAT UP!??

Karl
    www.qtqtqt.com
    Ummm, seems pretty obvious - streaming audio is a bit more challenging that simpy passing a file via BT...

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast