Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    Thanks dude!

Also, TCPMP doesn't skip for me anymore. Must've been an anomaly.
    Quote Originally Posted by rinkeedink View Post
    The new beta is also working great with TCPMP and the Jensen WBT212.
    Do you have a 700p? If so, how is the call-handling while listening to music via SAG on the WBT212?
    I downloaded the DA software and installed the DA apps for SAG. Unfortunately, the small bar that is supposed to appear in the bottom of the screen to give u quick access to connecting & D/C;ing from SAG doesn't appear on the Treo 700p. Also, a stroke in the grafitti field is supposed to bring it up...but the 700p doesn't have a grafitti field. So using it is as much of a shortcut as using the SAG program to start/stop SAG. Anybody else having any success with this?
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Try using McPhling or another DA launcher.

I use McPhling and the DA's work fine.
    YEAH! Thanks for the tip OrionNE. If anyone knows of a DA to toggle BT connection, hit me up with a link.

SAG bug: When you pause or skip tracks, phone backlight turns on. Why? Just burning more batt life.
    Treo 700P
    Motorola HT820 wireless stereo headset
    Quote Originally Posted by thanosied View Post
    YEAH! Thanks for the tip OrionNE. If anyone knows of a DA to toggle BT connection, hit me up with a link.

SAG bug: When you pause or skip tracks, phone backlight turns on. Why? Just burning more batt life.
    It\'s only with ptunes, not with TCPMP.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tc600 View Post
    I've got that same model and it does work. Paired it with a passkey of "0000" and got it working with the latest 1.08 beta of SAG. Like other 700p owners, incoming calls set off a reboot. As far as headphones go though, I much prefer my Lubix LC1's (especially after I picked up some Jabra ear gels to make them fit even better).
    With the Lubix set......How is the voice quality receiving and sending....i.e how do callers sound to you and how do you sound to people you call.

Warren C.
    Warren C.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567