Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    installed the beta and after some initial freeze ups I finally got it working.at first it skipped alot...then finally started to work well.i was happy....but....then I noticed that it appeared to have f...ed up my preferences.my registration codes for snappermail,backupman,volumnecare were gone....and so was my hotsync id!....i deleted,hard reset and reinstalled from my sd card and now all is well.has anyone seen this?..or is it maybe a coincidence?..i really want this to work but I am reluctant to try again.should I just wait for the beta to become an official release before I try again or did I maybe do something wrong?...note....i have never bought any version of SAG..i just downloaded the beta and it said I had a 21 day free trail
    Mine works great. I did have a hiccup after my first install, I had todo a soft reset but since then Im running smooth.

I have a Sprint 700 with PTunes 3.1.7 and Plantronics 590A. I do still need to try the remote buttons I didnt try that yet.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Has anyone used the new Jabra BT8010? Does the Mono headset support the A2DP profile? Or do you have to have both earpieces connected? Does Softick Audio gateway work with it? I like to listen to audio books, so I don't need stereo.
    Yes this is soooo cool! wih the exception of a few hiccups here and there i'm good. 700p, ht820s. avrcp works with ptunes, but not the core media player. I AM SO GLAD TO BE RID OF WIRES!
    Question...what are those 3 prc files in the DA folder of the download? Looks like a quick connect/disconnect button...but why clutter your app launcher with that? Anyone try them yet?
    Last: my phone freezes if i'm listening to tunes and a call comes in. Luckily, when i turn off my headphones, it unfreezes. Haven't done it fast enough to see if i can still catch the call yet. I can't complain though, but if anyone figures a work-around to be able to handle calls while streaming, PLEASE SHARE!
    Quote Originally Posted by thanosied View Post
    Question...what are those 3 prc files in the DA folder of the download? Looks like a quick connect/disconnect button...but why clutter your app launcher with that? Anyone try them yet?
    SHARE!
    Its my understanding that they are files for those who use launchers. Not sure tho. I remember seeing the response to this question on the Softick forums page.
    There is no spoon.
    Does anyone know of a BT speaker(portable) that will work with SAG now that there is a light at the end of the tunnel with the 1.08 beta?
    I've seen some people mention using Logitech BlueTooth headphones with SAG. I've got a pair of "made for iPod" Logitech BlueTooth headphones that came with a BlueTooth dongle which attaches to the top of some of the older iPods. It is white and grey and the neck band says that it is, "Model #: F-0361A". Does anyone know if these headphones will work with SAG and my Treo 700p?
    FWIW, AVRCP with TCPMP will be supported in the next beta.
    Well, to answer my own question, YES, my Logitech iPod headphones do work with SAG on the 700p. At least, with pTunes they do. I tried it with my favorite movie player (Kinoma 4EX) and the performance is less than stellar. The sound comes through fine but, from what I'm assuming is lack of system speed/resources, the file that is currently playing pauses about once per second and then resumes playback. This happens with internet streaming radio and with movies that I've encoded. If they can fix that I'll gladly pay for SAG!
    Global Posts
    306 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Cat View Post
    I've seen some people mention using Logitech BlueTooth headphones with SAG. I've got a pair of "made for iPod" Logitech BlueTooth headphones that came with a BlueTooth dongle which attaches to the top of some of the older iPods. It is white and grey and the neck band says that it is, "Model #: F-0361A". Does anyone know if these headphones will work with SAG and my Treo 700p?
    I've got that same model and it does work. Paired it with a passkey of "0000" and got it working with the latest 1.08 beta of SAG. Like other 700p owners, incoming calls set off a reboot. As far as headphones go though, I much prefer my Lubix LC1's (especially after I picked up some Jabra ear gels to make them fit even better).
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    yes sir. the softick 1.08 works like a charm. i have the motorola ht820 headset with the pocket tunes 4. its nice. i can listen to mp3s, wma, or radio stations. i mostly stream my sporting news radio while im at the gym. its football playoff time. well almost...
    Quote Originally Posted by GhengisEEK
    Any updates? I'm debating the HT820 as I want to make sure I don't BT pairing issues. I'm not so worried about switching on the fly between calls and music.

You mentioned overclocking, I'm not currently do this... would say overclocking has made your experience successful? ..ie necesary.
    Sorry for the late response.
    I updated to the SAG 1.08 beta version. This is MUCH improved. No skipping at all that was originally attributed to the other versions of SAG. I am not one of the people who have suffered from P-Tunes skipping issues as nticed when I ran wired headphones. I still use the HT820's and they work good, also the sound quality is better with SAG 1.08. Both SAG and my P-Tunes are paid for registered versions. One bonus with SAG 1.08 is that the song forward/reverse buttons now work when they never did before. Another nice thing is that I hardly get crashes anymore whereas I would quite frequently with the older versions.

FWIW, i use PXA clocker and have P-Tunes and SAG overclocked to 507 mhz while bluetooth is underclocked to 169 to try and preserve battery power. No noticable drawbacks to ndercloing BT as I have noticed. Range etc. all seem to be the same. Overclocking P-Tunes and SAG most definaeley improves the responsiveness of everything and what helps even further is turning off Keycaps, which I do not always do. Working in other programs while all this is running is no problem with these overclocked whereas there was noticable delay without.

I have the Seido HC battery and with just P-tunes streaming wirelessly I have squeezed about 7 hours of near continuous play out of it.
    Yeah.. I am streaming music (pTunes) through SAG and listening to it on my computer... haahaha that rocks...

The latest build works a whole lot better with calls coming in too.
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    The latest beta even supports TCPMP.
    Anyone tried this with a 680 yet *crosses fingers*
    Quote Originally Posted by Roper View Post
    Has anyone used the new Jabra BT8010? Does the Mono headset support the A2DP profile? Or do you have to have both earpieces connected? Does Softick Audio gateway work with it? I like to listen to audio books, so I don\'t need stereo.
    yes, yes, no, yes
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    NXprinm is stright ti the point!.

OrionNE
    What Im finding on my T700P is that every now and again I have to turn on SAG and while its searching for my headset I have to turn it on, otherwise for some reason the Treo actually connects to it naitively and SAG has trouble with it and I get an error.

Weird.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    Its my understanding that they are files for those who use launchers. Not sure tho. I remember seeing the response to this question on the Softick forums page.
    Thanks for the reply. I couldn't find anything on it on their web page...if you find it again, post the link. Thanks!

Re: The question was about the following files that download with the AudioGateway108Enbeta-softick zip file:
    AGConnectDA.prc
    AGDisconnectDA.prc
    AGToggleDA.prc

Also, I get skipping using TCPMP with the latest version of Sag...
    Quote Originally Posted by thanosied View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I couldn't find anything on it on their web page...if you find it again, post the link. Thanks!

Re: The question was about the following files that download with the AudioGateway108Enbeta-softick zip file:
    AGConnectDA.prc
    AGDisconnectDA.prc
    AGToggleDA.prc

Also, I get skipping using TCPMP with the latest version of Sag...
    Heres the link:

http://www.softick-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=703
    There is no spoon.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast